From: edlync...@twc.com (Ed Lynch)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.gaza,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: News live: PM names Zomi Frankcom as Australian aid worker killed in Israeli strike in Gaza, condemns death as 'completely unacceptable'
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:13:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ed Lynch - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:13 UTC

03:20Josh Butler
�Very urgent enquiries� being made into death of Australian aid worker in
Gaza: PM

The prime minister Anthony Albanese says the Department of Foreign Affairs
is making �very urgent enquiries� about the death of an Australian aid
worker in Gaza.

He praised Zomi Frankcom as �doing extraordinarily valuable work�.
Albanese read out details of her other volunteer work, which he said
included helping Australians during bush fire emergencies:

This is someone who was volunteering overseas to provide aid through this
charity for people who are suffering tremendous deprivation in Gaza. And
this is just completely unacceptable. Australia expects full
accountability for the deaths of aid workers, which is completely
unacceptable.

Aid workers and those doing humanitarian work, indeed all innocent
civilians, need to be provided with protection.

This news today is tragic.

Albanese sent �sincere condolences� to those who knew Frankcom:

The sort of values that are shown by someone going into a very dangerous
place, in order to assist mankind, their fellow humans, people she didn�t
know. She just wanted to help out through this charity, it says everything
about the character of this young woman.

03:18
Meanwhile an Australian judge on the UN�s international court of justice,
Hilary Charlesworth, has called for Israel to suspend its military
operations in Gaza.

You can read the full story from Daniel Hurst below:

Related: Australian international court judge calls for Israel to suspend
Gaza military operation

Albanese demands �full accountability� over death of Australian aid worker
killed by Israel
03:18Josh Butler
Cutting away from the press club for some breaking news:

Prime minister Anthony Albanese says the death of an Australian aid worker
in Gaza is �completely unacceptable� and �beyond any reasonable
circumstances�, saying the government will call in the Israeli ambassador
and contact Israel�s government.

Albanese says the government is demanding �full accountability� over the
death.

Albanese named the aid worker as Zomi Frankcom, who was working with World
Central Kitchen in Gaza. At a press conference in Brisbane, Albanese said
Frankcom was doing �extraordinarily important work�.

Four foreign nationals working for the food aid charity were killed in an
Israeli strike in central Gaza, according to health officials in the
occupied territory. The founder of the charity, World Central Kitchen
(WCK), confirmed on Twitter that �several� staff members had died in an
Israeli airstrike.
Related: Four foreign aid workers and Palestinian translator killed in
Israeli strike, Gaza officials say

Albanese said the circumstances were �completely unacceptable� and
�Australia expects full accountability for the death of aid workers�.

Those doing humanitarian work and civilians need to be provided with
protection. Australia has had a very clear position of supporting a
sustainable ceasefire ... Australians want to see an end to this conflict.

This news today is tragic. Dfat have also requested a call-in from the
Israeli ambassador as well. We want full accountability for this, this is
a tragedy that should never have occurred.

The PM said the government had contacted the Israeli government directly.
He said the incident was �beyond any reasonable circumstances�.

03:16Josh Butler
Anthony Albanese went on to say he was �concerned about every innocent
civilian� killed in the Gaza conflict. He said civilian deaths were
�completely unacceptable�.

The PM says the government continues to call for a �political solution,
that means a two-state solution� to the Middle East conflict.

Re: News live: PM names Zomi Frankcom as Australian aid worker killed in Israeli strike in Gaza, condemns death as 'completely unacceptable'

<uui9ld$3h8bo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34399&group=aus.politics#34399

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.gaza,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: News live: PM names Zomi Frankcom as Australian aid worker killed
in Israeli strike in Gaza, condemns death as 'completely unacceptable'
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:59:21 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 00:59 UTC

Ed Lynch wrote:
> 03:20Josh Butler
> ‘Very urgent enquiries’ being made into death of Australian aid worker in
> Gaza: PM
>
> The prime minister Anthony Albanese says the Department of Foreign Affairs
> is making “very urgent enquiries” about the death of an Australian aid
> worker in Gaza.
>
> He praised Zomi Frankcom as “doing extraordinarily valuable work”.
> Albanese read out details of her other volunteer work, which he said
> included helping Australians during bush fire emergencies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) was an
American activist and diarist. She was a member of the
pro-Palestinian International Solidarity Movement (ISM) and was
active throughout the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories. In
2003, Corrie was in Rafah, a city in the Gaza Strip, where the
Israeli military was demolishing Palestinian houses at the height
of the Second Intifada. While protesting the demolitions as they
were being carried out, she was crushed to death and killed by an
Israeli armored bulldozer.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: News live: PM names Zomi Frankcom as Australian aid worker killed in Israeli strike in Gaza, condemns death as 'completely unacceptable'

<20240409163217.539e9112@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34490&group=aus.politics#34490

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.gaza,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: News live: PM names Zomi Frankcom as Australian aid worker
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 16:32:17 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 22:32 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:59:21 -0700
Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) was an
> American activist and diarist. She was

....stupid enough to try and win an argument with a bulldozer the dumb
leftarded twat!