From: wib...@btinternet.com (David)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Starting to get recordings missed or partial on my Humax satellite
recorder - F1
Date: 29 Jul 2022 12:47:53 GMT
 by: David - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:47 UTC

Recently my little Humax failed to record any of the qualifying for the
British F1 GP.
Live race recorded OK.

When I played the recording of qualifying for the French F1 GP the
recording stopped before P3.
The race (next day) recorded OK.

My Virgin Media box seems to have recorded everything OK.
[At least British GP - haven't checked French yet.]

Is there something strange going on with the recording start and stop
times, or is my system on the way out?
It has an external 2.5" HDD in a USB enclosure so the HDD is pretty
ancient - will have come from a laptop which was upgraded, presumably.

Cheers

Dave R

Re: Starting to get recordings missed or partial on my Humax satellite recorder - F1

<jkk86bF4144U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34541&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#34541

From: jun...@admac.myzen.co.uk (alan_m)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Re: Starting to get recordings missed or partial on my Humax
satellite recorder - F1
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 09:24:45 +0100
 by: alan_m - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 08:24 UTC

On 29/07/2022 13:47, David wrote:
> Recently my little Humax failed to record any of the qualifying for the
> British F1 GP.
> Live race recorded OK.
>
> When I played the recording of qualifying for the French F1 GP the
> recording stopped before P3.
> The race (next day) recorded OK.
>
> My Virgin Media box seems to have recorded everything OK.
> [At least British GP - haven't checked French yet.]
>
> Is there something strange going on with the recording start and stop
> times, or is my system on the way out?
> It has an external 2.5" HDD in a USB enclosure so the HDD is pretty
> ancient - will have come from a laptop which was upgraded, presumably.

As noted in my previous post - I have noticed missing start stop markers
on CH4 HD. F1 is on this channel.