Your business will assume vast proportions.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

SubjectAuthor
* Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers kSimon Mason
+* Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers kJNugent
|`- Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers kSpike
+* Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers kSimon Mason
|`* OFF-TOPIC TROLLING BY MAY SUN: " Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man JNugent
| `- Re: OFF-TOPIC TROLLING BY MAY SUN: " Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Spike
+* Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers kSimon Mason
|`- Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k [You'JNugent
+- Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers kSimon Mason
`- Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers kSimon Mason

1
Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

<9d544d88-1668-4978-a828-fa79a951600bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34538&group=uk.rec.cycling#34538

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 09:12:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:12 UTC

A hit-and-run driver who killed two young brothers in a 92mph horror crash has been jailed for 13 years.

Mohammed Sullaiman Khan, 28, lost control of his powerful Audi A3 after going through a red light and ploughing into a BMW in Wolverhampton. The BMW was being driven by Arithi Nahar who was taking her two sons Sanjay Singh, 10, and 23-month-old Pawanveer, home for their tea.

The boys, who were already in their pyjamas, had just collected their supper from a fish bar where their dad worked. A court heard Khan had reached speeds of over 90mph in a 40mph limit before the fatal collision which forced the BMW into metal railings.

The brothers were killed instantly in the smash along Birmingham New Road on March 14, 2019, while their mother suffered serious injuries. Khan then fled the scene and less than two hours later he was captured on a burger bar's security cameras waiting for food.

CCTV footage shows Khan casually chatting to a friend while rubbing his chest which was hurt in the high-speed crash. Khan, of Edgbaston, Birmingham, previously pleaded guilty to two counts of causing death by dangerous driving at Wolverhampton Crown Court.

Today he was jailed for 11 years as well as a further two years to run consecutively for perverting the course of justice after trying to cover up the crash. Khan had hatched a plot to conceal what he had done by calling the police saying his brother's car had been taken in a car-key burglary earlier that day.

He was also disqualified from driving for seven years upon his release from prison. His brother Mohammed Asim Khan, 36, was also today given an 18-month jail term, suspended for two years, after being found guilty of perverting the course of justice.

In a victim statement to the court, their mother, Arathi Nahar, spoke of her "two beautiful sons". She said: "My sons gave me joy and gave me the reason and purpose to get up each day and want to provide them with love and gifts all the time.

"Since the boys passed away I can only hold on to the memories and look at photos and their videos to feel their precious times we had together. Sanjay and Pawanveer had their own strong bond and relationship between them which was magical.

"Sanjay would sing songs and nursery rhymes to his younger brother and I would hear the laughter and fun that the boys had between them and both constantly wanted mine and dad's attention. My house, my life and I died on 14 March, 2019."

Mrs Nahar, who was seriously injured in the collision, added: "My family and family friends were there for me which gave me the encouragement and strength to take each day at a time." Detective Constable Karl Davies, of the Serious Collision Investigation Unit, who led the enquiries, said: "Our duty was to Sanjay and Pawanveer and to their family, who have been so brave throughout. It is awful, almost beyond words, for two young brothers to be killed in such a dreadful collision."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-jailed-after-brothers-killed-31658851

Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

<l1t2j8Fj3lfU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34540&group=uk.rec.cycling#34540

From: jnugen...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after
brothers k
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:56:24 +0000
 by: JNugent - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:56 UTC

On 30/01/2024 05:12 pm, Simon Mason wrote:
> [...]
>
> "Sanjay would sing songs and nursery rhymes to his younger brother and I would hear the laughter and fun that the boys had between them and both constantly wanted mine and dad's attention. My house, my life and I died on 14 March, 2019."
>
> Mrs Nahar, who was seriously injured in the collision, added: "My family and family friends were there for me which gave me the encouragement and strength to take each day at a time." Detective Constable Karl Davies, of the Serious Collision Investigation Unit, who led the enquiries, said: "Our duty was to Sanjay and Pawanveer and to their family, who have been so brave throughout. It is awful, almost beyond words, for two young brothers to be killed in such a dreadful collision."

Who was the chav-cyclist?

There WAS a chav-cyclist involved, yes?

Otherwise, your post would be an off-topic piece of trolling, wouldn't it?

But I am cheered by your new-found concern for pedestrians.

In the recent past, you have shown favour for law-breaking on-FOOTway
vehicle users and none for their pedestrian victims.

Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

<937d775c-b73e-49f7-a051-da5e59f8e083n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34546&group=uk.rec.cycling#34546

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:00:31 -0800 (PST)
brothers k
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:00 UTC

QUOTE: Mohammed Sullaiman Khan, 28, lost control of his powerful Audi A3 after going through a red light and ploughing into a BMW in Wolverhampton. ENDS

Chav on chav collision and YET ANOTHER red light jumper!
Amazing level of ignorance from these scum drivers.

Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

<l1t87tFk2p4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34549&group=uk.rec.cycling#34549

From: aero.sp...@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed
after brothers k
Date: 30 Jan 2024 21:32:45 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:32 UTC

JNugent <jnugent97@mail.com> wrote:
> On 30/01/2024 05:12 pm, Simon Mason wrote:

>> A hit-and-run driver who killed two young brothers in a 92mph horror
>> crash has been jailed for 13 years.

[…]

>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-jailed-after-brothers-killed-31658851

> Who was the chav-cyclist?
>
> There WAS a chav-cyclist involved, yes?
>
> Otherwise, your post would be an off-topic piece of trolling, wouldn't it?
>
> But I am cheered by your new-found concern for pedestrians.
>
> In the recent past, you have shown favour for law-breaking on-FOOTway
> vehicle users and none for their pedestrian victims.

One wonders what the police were doing outside the pub.

--
Spike

OFF-TOPIC TROLLING BY MAY SUN: " Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k" No chav-cycle content, even after that had been pointed out to him.

<l1tg87FlcbfU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34554&group=uk.rec.cycling#34554

From: jnugen...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: OFF-TOPIC TROLLING BY MAY SUN: " Police were seen outside the pub on
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:49:17 +0000
 by: JNugent - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:49 UTC

On 30/01/2024 09:00 pm, Simon Mason wrote:

> QUOTE: Mohammed Sullaiman Khan, 28, lost control of his powerful Audi A3 after going through a red light and ploughing into a BMW in Wolverhampton. ENDS

> Chav on chav collision and YET ANOTHER red light jumper!
> Amazing level of ignorance from these scum drivers.

Troll...

23 days left...

After that it's either pay up or disappear.

What a choice for a chav-cyclist like yourself.

Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

<5634cf0d-f9a8-489b-bfdd-2180bb6fa2c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34563&group=uk.rec.cycling#34563

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 01:11:03 -0800 (PST)
brothers k
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 09:11 UTC

QUOTE: A hit-and-run driver who killed two young brothers in a 92mph horror crash has been jailed for 13 years. Mohammed Sullaiman Khan, 28, lost control of his powerful Audi A3 after going through a red light and ploughing into a BMW in Wolverhampton. ENDS

THIRTEEN years in jail for running a red light - that's more like it!

Re: OFF-TOPIC TROLLING BY MAY SUN: " Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k" No chav-cycle content, even after that had been pointed out to him.

<l1uin7Fr8tcU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34569&group=uk.rec.cycling#34569

From: aero.sp...@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: OFF-TOPIC TROLLING BY MAY SUN: " Police were seen
Date: 31 Jan 2024 09:37:43 GMT
 by: Spike - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 09:37 UTC

JNugent <jnugent97@mail.com> wrote:
> On 30/01/2024 09:00 pm, Simon Mason wrote:
>
>> QUOTE: Mohammed Sullaiman Khan, 28, lost control of his powerful Audi A3
>> after going through a red light and ploughing into a BMW in Wolverhampton. ENDS
>
>> Chav on chav collision and YET ANOTHER red light jumper!
>> Amazing level of ignorance from these scum drivers.
>
> Troll...
>
> 23 days left...
>
> After that it's either pay up or disappear.
>
> What a choice for a chav-cyclist like yourself.

Usenet has been littered with posts by people wailing that as Google Groups
is ending posting access, then all Usenet access is ending, as if GG had
started and owned Usenet in the first place!

Perhaps we are better off without such people.

--
Spike

Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

<f6fb7ca5-1def-4b29-93dd-1e153f0157ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34570&group=uk.rec.cycling#34570

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 05:28:30 -0800 (PST)
brothers k
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 13:28 UTC

QUOTE: The brothers were killed instantly in the smash along Birmingham New Road on March 14, 2019, while their mother suffered serious injuries. Khan then fled the scene and less than two hours later he was captured on a burger bar's security cameras waiting for food. ENDS

Glad to see this piece of scum got his priorities right.

Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k [You've got it - no chav-cycling content - TROLL bu May Sun]

<l1v66fF2q4U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34581&group=uk.rec.cycling#34581

From: jnugen...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
brothers k [You've got it - no chav-cycling content - TROLL bu May Sun]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 15:10:07 +0000
 by: JNugent - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 15:10 UTC

On 31/01/2024 09:11 am, Simon Mason wrote:

> THIRTEEN years in jail for running a red light - that's more like it!

Yes - it should certainly be applied immediately to ALL scofflaw
chav-cyclists (like yourself) who fail to obey red traffic lights.

Re: Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k

<3c5b72cb-076f-4ec1-b945-5541b415d68cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34588&group=uk.rec.cycling#34588

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 09:26:36 -0800 (PST)
brothers k
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 17:26 UTC

QUOTE: Today he was jailed for 11 years as well as a further two years to run consecutively for perverting the course of justice after trying to cover up the crash. Khan had hatched a plot to conceal what he had done by calling the police saying his brother's car had been taken in a car-key burglary earlier that day.ENDS

Ah - the old "my car was obviously stolen" gag.
Never works, just gets you more jailtime.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Police were seen outside the pub on Monday Man jailed after brothers k