-- I love KATRINKA because she drives a PONTIAC. We're going away now. I fed the cat.

aus+uk / aus.politics / stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

SubjectAuthor
* stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker CarlsonNomen Nescio
`* Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker CarlsonPetzl
 +* Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker CarlsonÖrdög
 |`* Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker CarlsonDaniel70
 | `* Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker CarlsonÖrdög
 |  `- Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker CarlsonDaniel70
 `- Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker CarlsonRod Speed

1
stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

<de8ba11cf09813aab0624cd26aa8252e@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34798&group=aus.politics#34798

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:38:04 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.religion,talk.politics
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 23:38 UTC

Mari Emmanuel was expelled from the orthodox church, so
started his own. He is an ultra-conservative cooker and
a grifter. His congregation are cookers too, and rioted
after the stabbing, wanting to lynch the attacked.
Police had to use pepper spray on them.

Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

<gvir1jdrr5o45kd4vsnljf2tql6utolteg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34801&group=aus.politics#34801

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.religion,talk.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 10:59:20 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:59 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:38:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>Mari Emmanuel was expelled from the orthodox church, so
>started his own. He is an ultra-conservative cooker and
>a grifter. His congregation are cookers too, and rioted
>after the stabbing, wanting to lynch the attacked.
>Police had to use pepper spray on them.

Get it right
The Parishioners were hacking off the 15 terrorist year old fingers
and the police were attacked for trying to stop them
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/premier-chris-minns-and-sydneys-mayors-call-for-calm-after-bishop-attacked-in-citys-west/news-story/6d1ef40c40ee8f88730dbbfa85fba5e9>
https://t.ly/Ga_sj
A 15-year-old alleged terrorist had his finger cut off by an angry mob
after stabbing a religious leader in Sydney’s west on Monday evening.
Police sources have confirmed at least one of the teenagers fingers
were severed by parishioners in the moments after they pulled him off
Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel at Christ the Good Shepherd Church about 7pm
on Monday.
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

<BBlTN.623628$Tp2.449719@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34808&group=aus.politics#34808

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.religion,talk.politics,can.politics,uk.politics.misc
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:43:45 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 02:43 UTC

Petz is already posting at unbeatable GoonCon levels

/Autosnip all home-grown and septic troll inputs/

> Get it right

Nice try, but you haven't quite managed it, Petz dear.

> the 15 terrorist year old

Maybe well said in perfect Hottentot, but in English, not so much!

:-P :-P :-P

> dailytelegraph.com.au

Your Daily Terror's copy and paste verbal vomit was removed with much
pleasure!

Petz dear, why do you love to be Murdoched all the time?

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

<op.2mav4mj6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34810&group=aus.politics#34810

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.religion,talk.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:03:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 03:03 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 10:59:20 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:38:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Mari Emmanuel was expelled from the orthodox church, so
>> started his own. He is an ultra-conservative cooker and
>> a grifter. His congregation are cookers too, and rioted
>> after the stabbing, wanting to lynch the attacked.
>> Police had to use pepper spray on them.

> Get it right

You're the one that needs to do that.

> The Parishioners were hacking off the 15 terrorist year old fingers

Never happened.

> and the police were attacked for trying to stop them
> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/premier-chris-minns-and-sydneys-mayors-call-for-calm-after-bishop-attacked-in-citys-west/news-story/6d1ef40c40ee8f88730dbbfa85fba5e9>
> https://t.ly/Ga_sj

Just because some fool journo claims something...

> A 15-year-old alleged terrorist had his finger cut off by an angry mob
> after stabbing a religious leader in Sydney’s west on Monday evening.

Never happened.

> Police sources have confirmed at least one of the teenagers fingers
> were severed by parishioners in the moments after they pulled him off

Bullshit 'police sources' ever 'confirmed' anything like that.

> Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel at Christ the GoodShepherd Church about 7pm on
> Monday.

Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

<uvlgu3$scjk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34833&group=aus.politics#34833

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:38:16 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:38 UTC

Ördög wrote on 16/4/24 12:43 pm:
> Petz is already posting at unbeatable GoonCon levels
>
> /Autosnip all home-grown and septic troll inputs/
>
>> Get it right
>
> Nice try, but you haven't quite managed it, Petz dear.
>
>>  the 15 terrorist year old
>
> Maybe well said in perfect Hottentot, but in English, not so much!

I want to know .... Is a "terrorist year" shorter or longer than a
standard (you and I) year??
--
Daniel

Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

<vBDTN.398019$NX2.185557@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34853&group=aus.politics#34853

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:12:27 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 23:12 UTC

Daniel70

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Get it right
>>
>> Nice try, but you haven't quite managed it, Petz dear.
>>
>>>  the 15 terrorist year old
>>
>> Maybe well said in perfect Hottentot, but in English, not so much!
>
> I want to know .... Is a "terrorist year" shorter or longer than a
> standard (you and I) year??

Don' know! Ask Petz as he seem to be the only expert on alternate
reality in this ng.

:-P

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: stabbed west Sydney bishop followed Tucker Carlson

<uvnlf2$1dvp0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34860&group=aus.politics#34860

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:07:46 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:07 UTC

Ördög wrote on 17/04/2024 9:12 am:
> Daniel70
>> Ördög
>>> Petz
>>>
>>> Nice try, but you haven't quite managed it, Petz dear.

>>> Maybe well said in perfect Hottentot, but in English, not so much!
>>
>> I want to know .... Is a "terrorist year" shorter or longer than a
>> standard (you and I) year??
>
> Don' know! Ask Petz as he seem to be the only expert on alternate
> reality in this ng.
>
> :-P

;-)
--