From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Tuesday 1st March 2022
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 07:58:37 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 07:58 UTC

Good morning and White Rabbits from Somerset.
45F and 1027mb.
It is an overcast morning with patchy drizzle forecast for later, so it
looks as though the sunshine is having a day off. There is a light wind
with rather stronger gusts now and again.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: Tuesday 1st March 2022

<j86b5tFhuq3U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3481&group=uk.people.silversurfers#3481

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Tuesday 1st March 2022
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 10:34:40 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 10:34 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning and White Rabbits from Somerset.
> 45F and 1027mb.
> It is an overcast morning with patchy drizzle forecast for later, so
> it looks as though the sunshine is having a day off. There is a light
> wind with rather stronger gusts now and again.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Ah well!! Another month left behind.

Mornin' from a cool but bright and sunny day in South Yorkshire.
Temperature out there is 7.1�C (44.8�F) feeling more like 4�C (39.2�F)
in the, up to 15 mph winds from the NE. Barometric pressure is
climbing again at 1029.6 mB and RH is showing as 69% and falling slowly.
Forecast is for mostly sun and Walter until BYT has gone on his westerly
night journey with clear overnight skies leaving us with a close to
freezing overnight temperature low. Have a great day, continue to take
care and stay safe.
No Tabby overnight or this morning as yet. Sootie breakfasted and
went out before 09:00 and is still ambling around out there. The bin-me
have emptied the bins, the wheeliclean men have jet washed my bin and
returned it to it's plinth in the back yard and I'm about to hang the
washing out.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..