From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GNT Thursdat 3rd March 2022.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 10:43:59 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 10:43 UTC

Herbie wrote:
> Good morning everyone from West Dorset
> Overcast with light rain, the temperature is 9.4C. 48.9F.
> and a pressure of 1013mb.
>
> Take care and stay safe.
> Herbie.

Mornin' from a dry but misty, overcast, dark and chilly day here in
South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 7.1�C (44.8�F) but feeling
much more like 6�C (42.8�F). Barometric pressure is falling very slowly
at 1014.3 mB with RH showing as 94%. Forecast is for it to remain dry
and overcast all day until the evening but with the temperature to peak
around mid-afternoon at 9�C (48.2�F). Have a great day one and all.
Take care and stay safe.
Sootie was out by 09:00 and ate her breakfast outside as well.
She's stayed out and is currently at her surveillance post on the garden
shed roof. No Tabby yet today, but she did come for lunch and then
supper just before mid-night yesterday.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..