From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Friday 4th March 2022
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 08:17:52 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:17 UTC

Good morning from Somerset,
42F and 1021mb. It is a bright morning with a fair amount of blue sky
among the light clouds, but unfortunately there is no sunshine yet
because there is a largeish cloud where the sun would be. The ground is
wet from overnight showers and the forecast of a few isolated showers
suggests a decent day ahead. The wind has dropped to a slight breeze too.

Best wishes to everybody

Jim

Re: GMT Friday 4th March 2022

<j8ec5vF3vmaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3503&group=uk.people.silversurfers#3503

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Friday 4th March 2022
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 11:40:54 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 11:40 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset,
> 42F and 1021mb. It is a bright morning with a fair amount of blue sky
> among the light clouds, but unfortunately there is no sunshine yet
> because there is a largeish cloud where the sun would be. The ground
> is wet from overnight showers and the forecast of a few isolated
> showers suggests a decent day ahead. The wind has dropped to a slight
> breeze too.
> Best wishes to everybody
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a very damp, cold, overcast, dull and dismal day here
in South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 7.1�C (44.8�F) but feeling
more like 5�C (41�F)with the wind-chill from the 10 mph wind from the
North. Barometric pressure is climbing quickly at 1019.8 mB and RH
showing as 95%. Forecast is for a continuing chance of light rain
throughout the day with little other change. Enjoy your day. take care
and stay safe one and all.
Sootie breakfasted and went out late at around 10:00. She didn't
stay there long and is now doing her pre-wash before yet another 'rest
of the day' cancellation. Tabby turned up for lunch again yesterday,
but I doubt she'll be here today unless it clears up a bit.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..