From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Wednesday 9th March 2022.
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 09:17:19 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 09:17 UTC

Herbie wrote:
> Good morning everyone from West Dorset.
> Breezy and dry with overcast sky.
> The temperature is 9.7C. 49.4F.
> and a pressure of 1014mb.
>
> Take care and stay safe.
> Herbie.

Mornin' from a dry, occasionally bright, sunny day in South
Yorkshire. However we do seem to be getting a bit more cloud drifting
across now. Temperature out there is 9.2�C (48.6�F) but feeling much
more like 5�C (41�F) with the wind-chill from 25 mph winds from the
South. Barometric pressure is now steady at 1012.5 mB with RH showing as
70% and slowly falling. Forecast is for it to remain dry and sunny
throughout the afternoon with the temperature to peak at 13�C (55.4�F)
around mid-afternoon, when it will begin to cloud over to become
overcast with the chance of a little rain throughout the evening. Have
a great day one and all. Don't forget to continue to take care and stay
safe.
Sootie breakfasted before 08:15 today. She went off on her ambles
round the jungle but was back indoors before 09:00 and is now on her bed
in her bedroom doing her early midday siesta pre-wash. Tabby came for a
meal overnight but has not been back yet this morning. I'm off to town
to sort out a few things later, hence my early start.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..