From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Thursday 10th March 2022
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 11:14:16 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 11:14 UTC

Herbie wrote:
> Good morning everyone from West Dorset.
> Bright and dry start with a fresh breeze.
> The temperature is 9.9C. 49.8F.
> and a pressure of 1015mb.
>
> Take care and stay safe.
> Herbie.

Mornin' from a dry, mild but overcast and gusty day here in South
Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 11.5�C (52.7�F) feeling more like
8.5�C (47.3�F) with the 20 mph gusty winds from the SSE. Barometric
pressure has steadied at 1013.8 mB with RH showing as 68% and slowly
falling. Forecast is for a little sun this afternoon with the
temperature to peak at around 14�C (57.2�F) in mid-afternoon. It should
remain dry overnight and remain overcast which will avoid any chance of
frost overnight. Have a great day, take care and stay safe.
No Tabby overnight or today as yet but Sootie has been out since
around 08:45. She ate breakfast out there and is off on an amble right
now. I reckon she'll be back soon for her noon siesta and may have
Tabby in tow when she does.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..