From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Monday 14th March.
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:55:48 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:55 UTC

Herbie wrote:
> Good morning everyone from West Dorset.
> Bright and sunny.
> The temperature is 13.3C. 55.9F.
> and a pressure of 1024mb.
>
> Take care and stay safe.
> Herbie.

Mornin' from a dry, clear, warm, bright and sunny day here in South
Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 12.5�C (54.5�F) but feeling more
like 9�C (48.2�F) with the wind-chill from the 15 mph winds from the SW.
Barometric pressure is rising quite quickly at 1021.8 mB with RH showing
as 42% and slowly falling. Forecast is for it to remain sunny with a
little cloud drifting across in the afternoon when the temperature
should peak at about 12�C (53.6�F) but it seems we've already exceeded
that now. Sky will remain clear tonight with the temperature to fall to
0�C (32�F) in the early hours, so don't be surprised if there's a frost
by morning. Have a great day everybody, take care and stay safe.
Sootie went out around 06:30 but was back before 06:45. I suppose a
cat must do what a cat has to do! She went off again whilst I was
getting washed around 08:30 but returned around 09:00 for her breakfast.
Soon out again but returned for her early midday siesta. I've been
doing the washing, which will going out on the line within the next 10
minutes, so I expect she'll come out to supervise. She usually does.
;)
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..