From: wib...@btinternet.com (David)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Thunderbird under W10 query - column width
Date: 17 Jun 2023 17:57:55 GMT
 by: David - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 17:57 UTC

Thunderbird 102.12.0 (32-bit) under Windows 10 Professional 64 bit.

The column headers look normal Windows, but I am unable to select the
dividers between column headers to resize individual columns.

I don't recall having this problem back in the day.

Anyone else encountered this?

Just checked and I can do this on another W10 box.

I wonder if it something to do with the 4K screen?

All very strange.

Cheers

Dave R

--
Dell Latitude 7280 with Full HD and Thunderbolt (woo hoo)

Re: Thunderbird under W10 query - column width

<kf6bj5Fn43eU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3599&group=uk.comp.homebuilt#3599

From: wib...@btinternet.com (David)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Re: Thunderbird under W10 query - column width
Date: 17 Jun 2023 18:16:05 GMT
 by: David - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 18:16 UTC

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 17:57:55 +0000, David wrote:

> Thunderbird 102.12.0 (32-bit) under Windows 10 Professional 64 bit.
>
> The column headers look normal Windows, but I am unable to select the
> dividers between column headers to resize individual columns.
>
> I don't recall having this problem back in the day.
>
> Anyone else encountered this?
>
> Just checked and I can do this on another W10 box.
>
> I wonder if it something to do with the 4K screen?
>
> All very strange.

Just rebooted with only the laptop screen and the problem is still there.

It is irritating because I can't organise the widths of the columns so
some get shoved off the RHS of the screen.

Enough for the moment.

Dave R

--
Dell Latitude 7280 with Full HD and Thunderbolt (woo hoo)