From: a...@harrym1byt.plus.com (Harry Bloomfield Esq)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Frozen shoulder gone
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:52:06 GMT
 by: Harry Bloomfield Esq - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:52 UTC

It began with a clunking noise and feeling in my right shoulder, most
obvious when I was sitting down, leaning back and happened to move
position a little. The joint felt quite loose. Then my shoulder/arm
joint froze, it became difficult to raise my arm or reach behind my
back at all. That situation lasted through the two years of covid and I
was unable to get any but a telephone appointment with physio, despite
several attempts.

Over the past few weeks it has gradually improved itself, to the point
now where it is no longer a problem, what I also notice is that the
clunking and banging noise in the joint seems to have also gone.

No one seems quite sure what causes a frozen shoulder, but I wonder is
it might be something to do with the looseness I noticed in the joint?

Re: Frozen shoulder gone

<j9to75Fu2grU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3634&group=uk.people.silversurfers#3634

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Frozen shoulder gone
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 10:54:32 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 10:54 UTC

Harry Bloomfield Esq wrote:
> It began with a clunking noise and feeling in my right shoulder, most
> obvious when I was sitting down, leaning back and happened to move
> position a little. The joint felt quite loose. Then my shoulder/arm
> joint froze, it became difficult to raise my arm or reach behind my
> back at all. That situation lasted through the two years of covid and
> I was unable to get any but a telephone appointment with physio,
> despite several attempts.
>
> Over the past few weeks it has gradually improved itself, to the point
> now where it is no longer a problem, what I also notice is that the
> clunking and banging noise in the joint seems to have also gone.
>
> No one seems quite sure what causes a frozen shoulder, but I wonder is
> it might be something to do with the looseness I noticed in the joint?

Warmer weather may have thawed it out Harry!!! ;)
> ---

Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..
flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com

Re: Frozen shoulder gone

<t1ekov$vc2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3638&group=uk.people.silversurfers#3638

From: a...@harrym1byt.plus.com (Harry Bloomfield Esq)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 08:12:14 GMT
 by: Harry Bloomfield Esq - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 08:12 UTC

Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°22 + formulated on Tuesday :
> Harry Bloomfield Esq wrote:
>> It began with a clunking noise and feeling in my right shoulder, most
>> obvious when I was sitting down, leaning back and happened to move
>> position a little. The joint felt quite loose. Then my shoulder/arm
>> joint froze, it became difficult to raise my arm or reach behind my
>> back at all. That situation lasted through the two years of covid and
>> I was unable to get any but a telephone appointment with physio,
>> despite several attempts.
>>
>> Over the past few weeks it has gradually improved itself, to the point
>> now where it is no longer a problem, what I also notice is that the
>> clunking and banging noise in the joint seems to have also gone.
>>
>> No one seems quite sure what causes a frozen shoulder, but I wonder is
>> it might be something to do with the looseness I noticed in the joint?
>>
> Warmer weather may have thawed it out Harry!!! ;)

Obviously intended as a joke, frozen/thaw.

I was just curious about the loose clunking feeling, as the medical
profession seems not to know what actually causes a frozen shoulder, or
what cures it.

Re: Frozen shoulder gone

<ja0cvfFf6ojU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3642&group=uk.people.silversurfers#3642

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:01:07 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:01 UTC

Harry Bloomfield Esq wrote:
> Flyi�g �u� 2�22 + formulated on Tuesday :
>> Harry Bloomfield Esq wrote:
>>> It began with a clunking noise and feeling in my right shoulder,
>>> most obvious when I was sitting down, leaning back and happened to
>>> move position a little. The joint felt quite loose. Then my
>>> shoulder/arm joint froze, it became difficult to raise my arm or
>>> reach behind my back at all. That situation lasted through the two
>>> years of covid and I was unable to get any but a telephone
>>> appointment with physio, despite several attempts.
>>>
>>> Over the past few weeks it has gradually improved itself, to the
>>> point now where it is no longer a problem, what I also notice is
>>> that the clunking and banging noise in the joint seems to have also
>>> gone. No one seems quite sure what causes a frozen shoulder, but I
>>> wonder
>>> is it might be something to do with the looseness I noticed in the
>>> joint?
>> Warmer weather may have thawed it out Harry!!! ;)
>
> Obviously intended as a joke, frozen/thaw.
>
> I was just curious about the loose clunking feeling, as the medical
> profession seems not to know what actually causes a frozen shoulder,
> or what cures it.

The only thing I associate with a 'clunk' is a seat belt ("Clunk!
Click!) but I guess you leave that in the car when you get out. :)