Three hours a day will produce as much as a man ought to write. -- Trollope

aus+uk / uk.tech.digital-tv / Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?

SubjectAuthor
* Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?Jim Lesurf
+* Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?SH
|`- Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?NY
+- Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?SH
`- Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?Paul Ratcliffe

1
Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?

<5a27e318bbnoise@audiomisc.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36548&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#36548

From: noi...@audiomisc.co.uk (Jim Lesurf)
Subject: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 17:41:50 +0100
 by: Jim Lesurf - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 16:41 UTC

I've just been trying to find out the 'new' MUX and channel details
(nominal frequencies, sets of 'stations' per mux, etc) for Angus and Durris
so I can set up the capture system I use on a new laptop. However although
the changehere was made a while ago I couldn't find the current info. The
closest was an OfCom page that had data dated a couple of years ago!

So can someone please point me at the up-to-date info?

Ta,

Jim

Electronics https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm

Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?

<tft569$327ld$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36549&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#36549

From: i.l...@spam.com (SH)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 19:06:00 +0100
 by: SH - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 18:06 UTC

On 14/09/2022 17:41, Jim Lesurf wrote:
> I've just been trying to find out the 'new' MUX and channel details
> (nominal frequencies, sets of 'stations' per mux, etc) for Angus and Durris
> so I can set up the capture system I use on a new laptop. However although
> the changehere was made a while ago I couldn't find the current info. The
> closest was an OfCom page that had data dated a couple of years ago!
>
> So can someone please point me at the up-to-date info?
>
> Ta,
>
> Jim

https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate/detailed-transmitter-information

and you will need your postcode

Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?

<tft5bs$327ld$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36550&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#36550

From: i.l...@spam.com (SH)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 19:08:59 +0100
 by: SH - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 18:08 UTC

On 14/09/2022 17:41, Jim Lesurf wrote:
> I've just been trying to find out the 'new' MUX and channel details
> (nominal frequencies, sets of 'stations' per mux, etc) for Angus and Durris
> so I can set up the capture system I use on a new laptop. However although
> the changehere was made a while ago I couldn't find the current info. The
> closest was an OfCom page that had data dated a couple of years ago!
>
> So can someone please point me at the up-to-date info?
>
> Ta,
>
> Jim

and this one:

https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate/platform-management/channel-listings-industry-professionals

Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?

<slrnti48lp.61ho.abuse@news.pr.network>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36551&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#36551

From: abu...@orac12.clara34.co56.uk78 (Paul Ratcliffe)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 18:51:38 GMT
Sender: abuse@win7.lan
 by: Paul Ratcliffe - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 18:51 UTC

On Wed, 14 Sep 2022 17:41:50 +0100, Jim Lesurf <noise@audiomisc.co.uk> wrote:

> I've just been trying to find out the 'new' MUX and channel details
> (nominal frequencies, sets of 'stations' per mux, etc) for Angus and Durris
> so I can set up the capture system I use on a new laptop. However although
> the changehere was made a while ago I couldn't find the current info. The
> closest was an OfCom page that had data dated a couple of years ago!
>
> So can someone please point me at the up-to-date info?

Try MB21:

http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/gallerypage.php?txid=819
http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/gallerypage.php?txid=695

Re: Channel/Mux details now for Angus, Durris, etc?

<tfuo0k$395ct$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36557&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#36557

From: me...@privacy.invalid (NY)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:33:18 +0100
 by: NY - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 08:33 UTC

"SH" <i.love@spam.com> wrote in message news:tft569$327ld$1@dont-email.me...
> On 14/09/2022 17:41, Jim Lesurf wrote:
>> I've just been trying to find out the 'new' MUX and channel details
>> (nominal frequencies, sets of 'stations' per mux, etc) for Angus and
>> Durris
>> so I can set up the capture system I use on a new laptop. However
>> although
>> the changehere was made a while ago I couldn't find the current info. The
>> closest was an OfCom page that had data dated a couple of years ago!
>>
>> So can someone please point me at the up-to-date info?
>>
>> Ta,
>>
>> Jim
>>

> https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate/detailed-transmitter-information
>
> and you will need your postcode

Don't always trust that site as giving the *best* transmitter. Where I live,
the site recommends Bilsdale, or failing that, one of the Freeview Lite
relays for my postcode, but as far as I can see, even house in the village
has its aerial pointing at Belmont. Maybe that's because they want
Yorkshire-based rather than North East-based local news. When I looked on
Java Jive's site, before Google made changes that knackered it, the path
between the village and Bilsdale/Belmont showed a clearer line of site for
Belmont.