From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: older shows repeated...
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 16:13:29 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 15:13 UTC

I note that they are running Minder again, this time with obviously more
modern sound, as it has audio description as well. However in some places
you can clearly hear the underlying sound wow if any music is played. I'm
assuming these must have been either made on film or analogue tape. Could
they not have fixed this before adding the AD? It sounds weird.
I mean you would expect this on the saint or avengers, neither of which
have AD as they were I think on film, but.....
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...