You must be present to win.

aus+uk / aus.aviation / Re: Did not expect this !

SubjectAuthor
* Did not expect this !Phil Allison
+* Re: Did not expect this !Rod Speed
|+* Re: Did not expect this !Daryl
||`- Re: Did not expect this !Phil Allison
|`- Re: Did not expect this !Rex Libris
`- Re: Did not expect this !Sylvia Else

1
Did not expect this !

<e9fabc5a-b90e-457b-9102-ffef79a11e5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=385&group=aus.aviation#385

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 04:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Did not expect this !
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 1 May 2021 11:52 UTC

Hi,

The long running Ch 9 show "60 minutes" is most often like a tabloid newspaper. 99% crap.
But not in this recent one re the 737 MAX disaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw0KGwFyc8

Crikey, they went harder on the criminal irresponsibilty of Boeing than I did here. Wow.

IMO the best expose' 60mins has *ever put to air*.
Even Liz Hayes looked almost credible for once ......

BTW

they forget to mention the person who forced the FAA to ground all 737 MAXs was ........... orange man.

.... Phil

Re: Did not expect this !

<if6cpaFhb2qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=386&group=aus.aviation#386

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Subject: Re: Did not expect this !
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 11:15:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 2 May 2021 01:15 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote

> The long running Ch 9 show "60 minutes" is
> most often like a tabloid newspaper. 99% crap.

> But not in this recent one re the 737 MAX disaster:

Wrong, as always. This one is in fact one of the
worst steaming turds they have ever produced.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw0KGwFyc8

> Crikey, they went harder on the criminal
> irresponsibilty of Boeing than I did here. Wow.

> IMO the best expose' 60mins has *ever put to air*.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what
a terminal fuckwit you have always been. This steaming
turd was almost entirely mindless hysterical nonsense
with the bulk of the time devoted to a couple of people
who had their kids killed in one of the crashes. They are
completely irrelevant to the problem with Boeing and
the MAX design. And even the pilots who appeared
don’t have a fucking clue either.

> Even Liz Hayes looked almost credible for once ......

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> BTW

> they forget to mention the person who forced the FAA
> to ground all 737 MAXs was ........... orange man.

More utterly mindless silly shit from you.

> .... Phil

Why all the blank lines ? This isnt a manual typewriter, fuckwit.

Re: Did not expect this !

<if6e3kFhiunU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=387&group=aus.aviation#387

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 11:37:55 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 2 May 2021 01:37 UTC

On 01-May-21 9:52 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The long running Ch 9 show "60 minutes" is most often like a tabloid newspaper. 99% crap.
> But not in this recent one re the 737 MAX disaster:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw0KGwFyc8
>
> Crikey, they went harder on the criminal irresponsibilty of Boeing than I did here. Wow.
>
> IMO the best expose' 60mins has *ever put to air*.
> Even Liz Hayes looked almost credible for once ......
>
> BTW
>
> they forget to mention the person who forced the FAA to ground all 737 MAXs was ........... orange man.
>

> .... Phil

Just occasionally, Sixty Minutes does do something worthwhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN54PDwNa6s

The Carlos Hoax.

Sylvia.

Re: Did not expect this !

<if6ig8Fib6qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=388&group=aus.aviation#388

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 12:52:53 +1000
 by: Daryl - Sun, 2 May 2021 02:52 UTC

On 2/5/21 11:15 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> The long running Ch 9 show "60 minutes" is
>> most often like a tabloid newspaper.   99% crap.
>
>> But not in this recent one re the 737 MAX disaster:
>
> Wrong, as always. This one is in fact one of the
> worst steaming turds they have ever produced.

I started to watch that and turned it off after 5mins when she started
going on about facts that were well known a long time ago as if they
happened yesterday.
Didn't see of hear anything I didn't already know from watching Juan
Brown's blancolirio channel on YouTube.

--
Daryl

Re: Did not expect this !

<d76577af-2f78-4ef8-b4b6-aee7d3aa98f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=389&group=aus.aviation#389

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 20:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 2 May 2021 03:28 UTC

Daryl wrote:
==========

> >> The long running Ch 9 show "60 minutes" is
> >> most often like a tabloid newspaper. 99% crap.
> >
> >> But not in this recent one re the 737 MAX disaster:
> >

> I started to watch that and turned it off after 5mins when she started
> going on about facts that were well known a long time ago as if they
> happened yesterday.

** There is no such thing in the vid.

> Didn't see of hear anything I didn't already know from watching Juan
> Brown's blancolirio channel on YouTube.

** LOL - how many Ch 9 viewers ever see that ???

Try reading the *whole* of my post and getting the point made in the heading.

FYI

The Speedbot cannot ever get its head out of its arse long enough to see daylight.

...... Phil

Re: Did not expect this !

<s7hk2j$6d4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=390&group=aus.aviation#390

From: king.b...@bookworm.com (Rex Libris)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 07:01:38 +1000
 by: Rex Libris - Wed, 12 May 2021 21:01 UTC

On Sun, 2 May 2021 11:15:14 +1000
"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what
> a terminal fuckwit you have always been. This steaming
> turd was almost entirely mindless hysterical nonsense
> with the bulk of the time devoted to a couple of people
> who had their kids killed in one of the crashes. They are
> completely irrelevant to the problem with Boeing and
> the MAX design. And even the pilots who appeared
> don’t have a fucking clue either.

Good to hear from you Roddles, and to know that you are still well! LOL

Take care!