Too cool to calypso, Too tough to tango, Too weird to watusi -- The Only Ones

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

SubjectAuthor
* illegal to look at someone's phone?Falscher Bruce
+* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Sylvia Else
|+* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
||+* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Peter Jason
|||`* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
||| `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Peter Jason
|||  +* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
|||  |`* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Peter Jason
|||  | `- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
|||  +* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Max
|||  |+* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
|||  ||+* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Max
|||  |||+- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Rod Speed
|||  |||`* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
|||  ||| +* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Max
|||  ||| |+* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
|||  ||| ||+- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?News 2021
|||  ||| ||`* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Max
|||  ||| || +- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Rod Speed
|||  ||| || `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
|||  ||| ||  `- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Max
|||  ||| |`- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Rod Speed
|||  ||| `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
|||  |||  `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
|||  |||   `- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
|||  ||`- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
|||  |+- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Rod Speed
|||  |`- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
|||  `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
|||   `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
|||    `- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
||`- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Sylvia Else
|`* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
| +* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
| |`- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie
| `- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Rod Speed
`* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Petzl
 `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
  `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Petzl
   `* Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Phil Allison
    `- Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?Mountain Magpie

Pages:12
Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<iscjn5Fkb1pU7@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3870&group=aus.legal#3870

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:17:31 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:17 UTC

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 13:25:43 +1100, Max posted:-

> > It has to do with EFFICIENCY you bourgeois drone, and to constrain
> > dodgy company directors. We have the ABN to track companies, why
> > not an Aus card with a mug shot for the feral directors and
> > re-birthed phoenixed bankrupts?
>
> Why is it allowed in this country for people to avoid debts by
> closing down their companies?

That is a scandal of course, but IIRC the Govt has introduced a rego
scheme for directors in order to stop that.

Look at that fraud Raptis on the gold Coast. Bankrupt three times,
each time he goes he duds his suppliers and trades, and now the ATO
has frozen $80 million dollars of his assets, looks like going for the
bankruptcy scam again.

ATO getting in before he siphons off the assets, yet again. Bastard
should be in jail getting reamed up the arse on an hourly basis.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<iscki6FkltcU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3871&group=aus.legal#3871

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:36:17 +1100
References: <b2b6a76d-55d7-4a52-9583-44c6d0b8c691n@googlegroups.com> <isarbgFa714U1@mid.individual.net> <de43132b-93e8-4c5c-af85-c1f07641a165n@googlegroups.com> <1ve1mghesj7hjrvh5ofnu5phpi87itkcf6@4ax.com> <f3965176-c3ee-4e9a-9593-9d61f2b83420n@googlegroups.com> <ero1mg96fo59ndougt04qa6j67d53rintu@4ax.com> <sjquj8$utl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <70ee3582-fa72-426f-854b-53349c355734n@googlegroups.com> <sjr5bi$n2g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:36 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Phil Allison wrote
>> Max wrote

>>> Why is it allowed in this country for people to avoid debts by closing
>>> down their companies?
>>
>> ** Its legal almost everywhere with " pty ltd " companies or simialr.
>> Its what "ltd" stands for, " limited liability ".
>>
>> There is a major process involved in declaring bankruptcy.
>> Lawyers, accountants and courts have a field day.
>> Creditors wind up with SFA usually.
>>
>> If you give credit to a "ltd" you are taking a risk on that business
>> being successful.
>> If it fails and as long as the directors were not doing crimimal stuff,
>> you are shit out of luck.
>>
>> The benefit is that it allows businesses to take calculated risks without
>> fear of the owners losing everything.

> What if the "creditor" is the Tax department in the case of unpaid tax
> debts by the company?

They are first in line for what money is left, but it isn't hard
to ensure that they get to whistle dixie for their money.

> In this case it is the public that loses out if a company goes bust.

Sure, but that’s unavoidable.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<abf2a9d9-9000-429e-b74b-f7f1b8ed092bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3872&group=aus.legal#3872

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 21:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:59 UTC

Mountain Magpie Moronic Cunt wrote:
=========================
Peter Jason posted:-
> > How RUDE! And what a Dinosaur! Would you settle for a Voluntary
> > Australia Card?
>
> Don't be too concerned about Phil "The Dill".

** Be concerned, I piss mightily on trolling fools from a very great height every day.

> Racist bitter prick,

** The Magpie troll must be some kind of a rabid Jew with a super fragile glass jaw.
Sees every tiny mention of the word as an intolerable insult.
What a spectacular, know nothing, fake SJW prick.
And those are his good points.

....... Phil

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<5072fd84-4bef-4b7b-bcef-bae0a2d8cd9fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3873&group=aus.legal#3873

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 05:12 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 3:21:07 PM UTC+11, Max wrote:
> On 9/10/2021 2:16 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> > Max wrote:
> > ============

> >> Why is it allowed in this country for people to avoid debts by closing
> >> down their companies?
> >
> > ** Its legal almost everywhere with " pty ltd " companies or simialr.
> >
> > Its what "ltd" stands for, " limited liability ".
> >
> > There is a major process involved in declaring bankruptcy.
> > Lawyers, accountants and courts have a field day.
> > Creditors wind up with SFA usually.
> >
> > If you give credit to a "ltd" you are taking a risk on that business being successful.
> > If it fails and as long as the directors were not doing crimimal stuff, you are shit out of luck.
> >
> > The benefit is that it allows businesses to take calculated risks without fear of the owners losing everything.
> >
> What if the "creditor" is the Tax department in the case of unpaid tax
> debts by the company? In this case it is the public that loses out if a
> company goes bust.

** Not unless criminal stuff was going on.
When companies cannot pay debts on time, creditors are entitled to report them.
Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and makes owners personally liable.
When declaring bankruptcy, the tax office gets top priority over any assets - cos they are neither an investor nor credit supplier.

It often happens that directors of bankrupt companies are banned from that role in another company for years.

........ Phil

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<sjr9ol$1vqm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3874&group=aus.legal#3874

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:36:17 +1100
 by: Max - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 05:36 UTC

On 9/10/2021 4:12 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 3:21:07 PM UTC+11, Max wrote:
>> On 9/10/2021 2:16 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
>>> Max wrote:
>>> ============

>>> ** Its legal almost everywhere with " pty ltd " companies or simialr.
>>>
>>> Its what "ltd" stands for, " limited liability ".
>>>
>>> There is a major process involved in declaring bankruptcy.
>>> Lawyers, accountants and courts have a field day.
>>> Creditors wind up with SFA usually.
>>>
>>> If you give credit to a "ltd" you are taking a risk on that business being successful.
>>> If it fails and as long as the directors were not doing crimimal stuff, you are shit out of luck.
>>>
>>> The benefit is that it allows businesses to take calculated risks without fear of the owners losing everything.
>>>
>> What if the "creditor" is the Tax department in the case of unpaid tax
>> debts by the company? In this case it is the public that loses out if a
>> company goes bust.
>
> ** Not unless criminal stuff was going on.

There will be the situation where the company has not paid it's tax
bill, as in the PAYG tax it is meant to withhold when it pays its
employee's salaries.

If the company then goes bust and doesn't pay this bill, then the public
loses out on that tax revenue - tax revenue that would pay for
hospitals, schools and roads.

> When companies cannot pay debts on time, creditors are entitled to report them.
> Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and makes owners personally liable.
> When declaring bankruptcy, the tax office gets top priority over any assets - cos they are neither an investor nor credit supplier.

Often companies won't actually have assets. They rent an office space
and supply a service to its customers. As well, companies may have
transferred any intellectual property to a new company that they have
set up.

> It often happens that directors of bankrupt companies are banned from that role in another company for years.

For this to happen the director has to be involved in two or more
companies that go into liquidation within the previous seven years.

So you can make your companies go bust every seven years and get away
with it.

Pay yourselves nice salaries then skip out on the PAYG tax bills.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<e3481b41-20d0-4a3b-8877-f66f6f9cd919n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3875&group=aus.legal#3875

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:45:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 05:45 UTC

Max the TROLL LIED:
=================

> > ** Not unless criminal stuff was going on.
>
> There will be the situation where the company has not paid it's tax
> bill, as in the PAYG tax it is meant to withhold when it pays its
> employee's salaries.
>
> If the company then goes bust and doesn't pay this bill, then the public
> loses out on that tax revenue

** Nonsense.

> > When companies cannot pay debts on time, creditors are entitled to report them.
> > Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and makes owners personally liable.
> > When declaring bankruptcy, the tax office gets top priority over any assets - cos they are neither an investor nor credit supplier.
> >
> Often companies won't actually have assets.

** Money in the bank or invested is an asset.
So is office equipment, company vehicles and money owed to them.

> As well, companies may have
> transferred any intellectual property to a new company that they have
> set up.

** Illegal if done to avoid creditors, so directors become liable.

> > It often happens that directors of bankrupt companies are banned from that role in another company for years.
> >
> For this to happen the director has to be involved in two or more
> companies that go into liquidation within the previous seven years.

** Suddenly you claim to know all about the law?
So you Q was total bullshit.

FOAD you vile pig

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<iscoodFlcp2U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3876&group=aus.legal#3876

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:47:52 +1100
References: <b2b6a76d-55d7-4a52-9583-44c6d0b8c691n@googlegroups.com> <isarbgFa714U1@mid.individual.net> <de43132b-93e8-4c5c-af85-c1f07641a165n@googlegroups.com> <1ve1mghesj7hjrvh5ofnu5phpi87itkcf6@4ax.com> <f3965176-c3ee-4e9a-9593-9d61f2b83420n@googlegroups.com> <ero1mg96fo59ndougt04qa6j67d53rintu@4ax.com> <sjquj8$utl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <70ee3582-fa72-426f-854b-53349c355734n@googlegroups.com> <sjr5bi$n2g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5072fd84-4bef-4b7b-bcef-bae0a2d8cd9fn@googlegroups.com> <sjr9ol$1vqm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 05:47 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Phil Allison wrote
>> Max wrote
>>> Phil Allison wrote

>>> What if the "creditor" is the Tax department in the case of unpaid tax
>>> debts by the company? In this case it is the public that loses out if a
>>> company goes bust.
>>
>> ** Not unless criminal stuff was going on.
>
> There will be the situation where the company has not paid it's tax bill,
> as in the PAYG tax it is meant to withhold when it pays its employee's
> salaries.

> If the company then goes bust and doesn't pay this bill, then the public
> loses out on that tax revenue - tax revenue that would pay for hospitals,
> schools and roads.

Sure, but there is no viable alternative even with non company employers.

>> When companies cannot pay debts on time, creditors are entitled to
>> report them.
>> Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and makes
>> owners personally liable.
>> When declaring bankruptcy, the tax office gets top priority over any
>> assets - cos they are neither an investor nor credit supplier.

> Often companies won't actually have assets. They rent an office space and
> supply a service to its customers. As well, companies may have
> transferred any intellectual property to a new company that they have set
> up.

Sure, but there is no viable alternative.

>> It often happens that directors of bankrupt companies are banned from
>> that role in another company for years.

> For this to happen the director has to be involved in two or more
> companies that go into liquidation within the previous seven years.

> So you can make your companies go bust every seven years and get away with
> it.

Sure, but there is no viable alternative.

> Pay yourselves nice salaries then skip out on the PAYG tax bills.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<sjrbvh$k89$6@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3877&group=aus.legal#3877

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 06:14:09 -0000 (UTC)
<ero1mg96fo59ndougt04qa6j67d53rintu@4ax.com> <sjquj8$utl$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<70ee3582-fa72-426f-854b-53349c355734n@googlegroups.com>
<sjr5bi$n2g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5072fd84-4bef-4b7b-bcef-bae0a2d8cd9fn@googlegroups.com>
<sjr9ol$1vqm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<e3481b41-20d0-4a3b-8877-f66f6f9cd919n@googlegroups.com>
 by: News 2021 - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 06:14 UTC

On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 22:45:04 -0700, Phil Allison scribed:

> Max the TROLL LIED:
> =================

>> Often companies won't actually have assets.
>
> ** Money in the bank or invested is an asset.
> So is office equipment, company vehicles and money owed to them.

It has long been a problem that often these are leased, so the company
has nil assets except 'money, if any, in the bank.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<iscrgbFloq0U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3882&group=aus.legal#3882

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 06:32:05 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 06:32 UTC

On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 21:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-

> Mountain Magpie Moronic Cunt wrote:
> =========================
> Peter Jason posted:-
> > > How RUDE! And what a Dinosaur! Would you settle for a Voluntary
> > > Australia Card?
> >
> > Don't be too concerned about Phil "The Dill".
>
> ** Be concerned, I piss mightily on trolling fools from a very great
> height every day.
>
> > Racist bitter prick,
>

> ** The Magpie troll must be some kind of a rabid Jew with a super
> fragile glass jaw. Sees every tiny mention of the word as an
> intolerable insult.
> What a spectacular, know nothing, fake SJW prick.
> And those are his good points.

There you go again with your racists tirades. LOL. What a frigging
loser you are, Dill. Not Jewish BTW.

Get a fucking grip, Dill, all your problems in life are caused by
yourself, nobody else.

And also FOAD!

> ...... Phil the Dill

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<iscrgcFloq0U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3883&group=aus.legal#3883

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 06:33:09 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 06:33 UTC

On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:12:38 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-

> Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and makes
> owners personally liable.

Good luck with pursuing that through the courts.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<sjrhah$aga$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3884&group=aus.legal#3884

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:45:17 +1100
<ero1mg96fo59ndougt04qa6j67d53rintu@4ax.com> <sjquj8$utl$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<70ee3582-fa72-426f-854b-53349c355734n@googlegroups.com>
<sjr5bi$n2g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5072fd84-4bef-4b7b-bcef-bae0a2d8cd9fn@googlegroups.com>
<sjr9ol$1vqm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<e3481b41-20d0-4a3b-8877-f66f6f9cd919n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Max - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 07:45 UTC

On 9/10/2021 4:45 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Max the TROLL LIED:
> =================
>>
>>> ** Not unless criminal stuff was going on.
>>
>> There will be the situation where the company has not paid it's tax
>> bill, as in the PAYG tax it is meant to withhold when it pays its
>> employee's salaries.
>>
>> If the company then goes bust and doesn't pay this bill, then the public
>> loses out on that tax revenue
>
> ** Nonsense.

What part of it nonsense? In fact, it doesn't matter who the creditor
is, everyone ends up getting ripped off. If it's a bank, then the
interest rates and fees go up for everyone.

>>> When companies cannot pay debts on time, creditors are entitled to report them.
>>> Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and makes owners personally liable.
>>> When declaring bankruptcy, the tax office gets top priority over any assets - cos they are neither an investor nor credit supplier.
>>>
>> Often companies won't actually have assets.
>
> ** Money in the bank or invested is an asset.
> So is office equipment, company vehicles and money owed to them.
>
>> As well, companies may have
>> transferred any intellectual property to a new company that they have
>> set up.
>
> ** Illegal if done to avoid creditors, so directors become liable.
>

>>> It often happens that directors of bankrupt companies are banned from that role in another company for years.
>>>
>> For this to happen the director has to be involved in two or more
>> companies that go into liquidation within the previous seven years.
>
> ** Suddenly you claim to know all about the law?
> So you Q was total bullshit.

I looked it up just then. There's this thing called the internet which
has information. Maybe you should take advantage of it.

> FOAD you vile pig

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<isd0vtFms46U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3885&group=aus.legal#3885

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 19:08:23 +1100
References: <b2b6a76d-55d7-4a52-9583-44c6d0b8c691n@googlegroups.com> <isarbgFa714U1@mid.individual.net> <de43132b-93e8-4c5c-af85-c1f07641a165n@googlegroups.com> <1ve1mghesj7hjrvh5ofnu5phpi87itkcf6@4ax.com> <f3965176-c3ee-4e9a-9593-9d61f2b83420n@googlegroups.com> <ero1mg96fo59ndougt04qa6j67d53rintu@4ax.com> <sjquj8$utl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <70ee3582-fa72-426f-854b-53349c355734n@googlegroups.com> <sjr5bi$n2g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5072fd84-4bef-4b7b-bcef-bae0a2d8cd9fn@googlegroups.com> <sjr9ol$1vqm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <e3481b41-20d0-4a3b-8877-f66f6f9cd919n@googlegroups.com> <sjrhah$aga$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 08:08 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Phil Allison wrote
>> Max wrote

>>> There will be the situation where the company has not paid it's tax
>>> bill, as in the PAYG tax it is meant to withhold when it pays its
>>> employee's salaries.
>>>
>>> If the company then goes bust and doesn't pay this bill, then the public
>>> loses out on that tax revenue
>>
>> Nonsense.

> What part of it nonsense? In fact, it doesn't matter who the creditor is,
> everyone ends up getting ripped off. If it's a bank, then the interest
> rates and fees go up for everyone.

Not for me, I'm not stupid enough to pay
any bank any fee or any interest either.

>>> Often companies won't actually have assets.
>>
>> Money in the bank or invested is an asset.
>> So is office equipment, company vehicles and money owed to them.
>>
>>> As well, companies may have
>>> transferred any intellectual property to a new company that they have
>>> set up.
>>
>> Illegal if done to avoid creditors, so directors become liable.

>>> For this to happen the director has to be involved in two or more
>>> companies that go into liquidation within the previous seven years.
>>
>> Suddenly you claim to know all about the law?
>> So you Q was total bullshit.

> I looked it up just then. There's this thing called the internet which
> has information. Maybe you should take advantage of it.

Its too stupid to do that.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<a6624745-26d2-4cdf-951b-8df64505af78n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3886&group=aus.legal#3886

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 01:27:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 08:27 UTC

Mountain Magpie wrote:
======================
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:12:38 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-
> > Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and makes
> > owners personally liable.
>
> Good luck with pursuing that through the courts.

** A Govt authority will do that - fuckwit

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<b7d3b022-c383-4dac-9583-e36929ab49f8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3887&group=aus.legal#3887

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 01:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 08:29 UTC

Max wrote:
==========

> > ** Suddenly you claim to know all about the law?
> > So you Q was total bullshit.
> >
> I looked it up just then.

** The why ask me anything?

And it's 100% BS anyhow

...... Phil

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<isedgpFl09U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3888&group=aus.legal#3888

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:46:58 -0000
<iscrgcFloq0U2@mid.individual.net>
<a6624745-26d2-4cdf-951b-8df64505af78n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:46 UTC

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 01:27:51 -0700 (PDT), Phil The Dill Allison posted:-

> Mountain Magpie wrote:
> ======================
> > On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:12:38 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-
> > > Continuing to trade while insolvent it a serious offence and
> > > makes owners personally liable.
> >
> > Good luck with pursuing that through the courts.
>
> ** A Govt authority will do that - fuckwit

Good luck getting a government authority to do that, fuckwit.

Re: illegal to look at someone's phone?

<sjt8o0$tbv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3903&group=aus.legal#3903

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 10:31:11 +1100
<ero1mg96fo59ndougt04qa6j67d53rintu@4ax.com> <sjquj8$utl$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<70ee3582-fa72-426f-854b-53349c355734n@googlegroups.com>
<sjr5bi$n2g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5072fd84-4bef-4b7b-bcef-bae0a2d8cd9fn@googlegroups.com>
<sjr9ol$1vqm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<e3481b41-20d0-4a3b-8877-f66f6f9cd919n@googlegroups.com>
<sjrhah$aga$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<b7d3b022-c383-4dac-9583-e36929ab49f8n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Max - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:31 UTC

On 9/10/2021 7:29 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Max wrote:
> >
>>> ** Suddenly you claim to know all about the law?
>>> So you Q was total bullshit.
>>>
>> I looked it up just then.
>>

> ** The why ask me anything?
>
> And it's 100% BS anyhow

Because I can't be bothered looking it up, and it's only one source.