From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: I wish Samsung tv would fix one of their movie channels.
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 10:53:28 -0000
 by: Brian Gaff - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 10:53 UTC

One is still mangling films so you get several bits of exactly the same part
of a given film and often never see the end as the next new film then comes
on.
I really don't know ho to moan about this to, it seems daft that after some
weeks this is still screwed up and either nobody notices or nobody cares.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Re: I wish Samsung tv would fix one of their movie channels.

<tp3m96$2evl6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38962&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#38962

From: dav...@example.invalid (Davey)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 11:00:54 +0000
 by: Davey - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 11:00 UTC

On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 10:53:28 -0000
"Brian Gaff" <brian1gaff@gmail.com> wrote:

I hadn't even noticed that Samsung had a TV channel, so I'm not worried
about their incompetence.

> One is still mangling films so you get several bits of exactly the
> same part of a given film and often never see the end as the next new
> film then comes on.
> I really don't know ho to moan about this to, it seems daft that
> after some weeks this is still screwed up and either nobody notices
> or nobody cares. Brian

Re: I wish Samsung tv would fix one of their movie channels.

<tp3skl$2egrm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38964&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#38964

From: g4u...@dave.invalid (David Wade)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 12:49:25 +0000
 by: David Wade - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 12:49 UTC

On 04/01/2023 10:53, Brian Gaff wrote:
> One is still mangling films so you get several bits of exactly the same part
> of a given film and often never see the end as the next new film then comes
> on.
> I really don't know ho to moan about this to, it seems daft that after some
> weeks this is still screwed up and either nobody notices or nobody cares.
> Brian

I believe its "badge engineering" so not managed or operated by Samsung.

Re: I wish Samsung tv would fix one of their movie channels.

<tp45mb$2gl5q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38973&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#38973

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 15:23:52 -0000
 by: Brian Gaff - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 15:23 UTC

No its actually bits from all sorts of other services, including Pluto tv
and the normal terrestrials like ch 5 and others and some of the us, French
and aussie ones too.
They are also running a channel seemingly just of myth buster episodes,
then one of Relic Hunter, probably Sky then, and GPs behind closed doors and
lots of French stuff, there is cnn Euronews, Reuters and sundry others.
Brian

--

--: