Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Bumbling, brain dead stooge to visit Europe
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 00:06:52 -0400
 by: Jesse - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 04:06 UTC

Am dreading this, his handlers have got to be on pins and needles
wondering what kind of gaffes and senile brain farts he is going to
expel on the world stage.
Soviets will be keen to pick these out and throw them in our faces, as
well they should ,, Hopefully he doesn't manage to start WW3 by going
off script, or hit on Ukrainian refugee children.

``````````````

Biden will visit Warsaw and meet the Poland president on Friday to
discuss the international response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine one
day after traveling to Brussels for NATO summit

Biden will travel to Warsaw on Friday where he will hold a
bilateral meeting with President Andrzej Duda
Biden's Poland trip will come a day after he meets in Brussels with
NATO Allies, G7 Leaders and European Union leaders
Biden's trip to Poland is in response to 'the humanitarian and
human rights crisis that Russia’s unjustified and unprovoked war on
Ukraine has created'
More than 2 million refugees have entered Poland from Ukraine since
the start of the Russian invasion on Feb. 24, the Polish border guard
said Friday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10634447/Biden-visit-Warsaw-Friday-meeting-Polish-President-Andrzej-Duda.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Bumbling, brain dead stooge to visit Europe

<20220321105519.00000b2b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4011&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4011

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bumbling, brain dead stooge to visit Europe
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:55:19 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:55 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 00:06:52 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> More than 2 million refugees have entered Poland from Ukraine
> since the start of the Russian invasion on Feb. 24

One has to applaud the Home Secretary for managing to to keep all but a handful out of Britain for almost an entire month.

Presenting "keeping them out" as "generously welcoming them" was pure genius.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bumbling, brain dead stooge to visit Europe