I bought some used paint. It was in the shape of a house. -- Steven Wright

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Of course it's a Boeing

SubjectAuthor
* Of course it's a BoeingThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Of course it's a BoeingTWP
|`- Re: Of course it's a BoeingThe Happy Hippy
`- Re: Of course it's a BoeingJeSSe

1
Of course it's a Boeing

<20220321121828.00007435@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4017&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4017

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Of course it's a Boeing
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:18:28 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:18 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-60819760

<quotes>

A Chinese passenger plane with 132 people on board has crashed in a forested hillside in southern China.

The China Eastern Airlines Boeing 737 was flying from Kunming to Guangzhou when it came down in Guangxi province and caught fire.

Flight tracking data suggested the plane lost height rapidly from its cruising altitude before hitting the ground.

Chinese airlines generally have a good safety record: the last major accident took place 12 years ago.

</quotes>

Re: Of course it's a Boeing

<IO%ZJ.872530$2c1.832571@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4020&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4020

Subject: Re: Of course it's a Boeing
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 14:18:16 +0000
 by: TWP - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 14:18 UTC

On 21/03/2022 12:18, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-60819760
>
> <quotes>
>
> A Chinese passenger plane with 132 people on board has crashed in a forested hillside in southern China.
>
> The China Eastern Airlines Boeing 737 was flying from Kunming to Guangzhou when it came down in Guangxi province and caught fire.
>
> Flight tracking data suggested the plane lost height rapidly from its cruising altitude before hitting the ground.
>
> Chinese airlines generally have a good safety record: the last major accident took place 12 years ago.
>
> </quotes>

I suppose we don't know that it wasn't a bomb right now.

Re: Of course it's a Boeing

<20220321173028.000078e8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4025&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4025

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:30:28 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:30 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 14:18:16 +0000
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 21/03/2022 12:18, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-60819760
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > A Chinese passenger plane with 132 people on board has crashed in a
> > forested hillside in southern China.
> >
> > The China Eastern Airlines Boeing 737 was flying from Kunming to
> > Guangzhou when it came down in Guangxi province and caught fire.
> >
> > Flight tracking data suggested the plane lost height rapidly from
> > its cruising altitude before hitting the ground.
> >
> > Chinese airlines generally have a good safety record: the last
> > major accident took place 12 years ago.
> >
> > </quotes>
> >

> I suppose we don't know that it wasn't a bomb right now.

We don't know that it wasn't aliens using an inter-planetary destructor beam right now.

If Boeings didn't have a habit of failing and falling out the sky one would be inclined to suspect it was something untoward rather than an engine exploding or catching fire mid-flight, some other mechanical failure.

Re: Of course it's a Boeing

<dY2_J.108866$ZmJ7.21937@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4027&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4027

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:53:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:53 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-60819760
>
> <quotes>
>
> A Chinese passenger plane with 132 people on board has crashed in a forested hillside in southern China.
>
> The China Eastern Airlines Boeing 737 was flying from Kunming to Guangzhou when it came down in Guangxi province and caught fire.
>
> Flight tracking data suggested the plane lost height rapidly from its cruising altitude before hitting the ground.
>
> Chinese airlines generally have a good safety record: the last major accident took place 12 years ago.
>
> </quotes>

Pilot suicide, like flight 370

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Of course it's a Boeing