Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: More footage of Soviets getting slaughtered
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:48:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 03:48 UTC

Damn near unprecedented for me as a former military man and combat
veteran to feel any joy about any soldiers getting killed, but in the
context of the brutal WW2 style invasion featuring the pummeling of
civilians committed by an old hand in atrocities, I feel they are
getting exactly what they deserve.
True, they are only following orders and most probably wish they were
not there - But they are on the wrong side of the border and their
actions are causing countless innocent deaths so at this point, this is
good vs evil literally, and the more Russian dead the better.

``````````````````````````````

A "HIGHWAY TO HELL" FOR THE RUSSIAN ARMY, UKRAINE IS DEFENDING || 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxp8bUYyREY

Re: More footage of Soviets getting slaughtered

<20220321102337.00007c26@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4005&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4005

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: More footage of Soviets getting slaughtered
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:23:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:23 UTC

On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:48:47 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> But they are on the wrong side of the border and their
> actions are causing countless innocent deaths so at this point, this
> is good vs evil literally

Exactly how many Afghans and Iraqis saw things.

Re: More footage of Soviets getting slaughtered

<w_2_J.108868$ZmJ7.82289@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4028&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4028

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:55:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:55 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:48:47 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> But they are on the wrong side of the border and their
>> actions are causing countless innocent deaths so at this point, this
>> is good vs evil literally
>
> Exactly how many Afghans and Iraqis saw things.

Not the 100,000's who fled here, not the 1,000,000's who would love to
and are still trying.
In contrast, Russia has to kidnap Ukrainians to get them to go to their
3rd world country - You know it, so do I.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: More footage of Soviets getting slaughtered