Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Clown is in town
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 18:26:44 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:26 UTC

Am dreading this, hopefully will not be placed in sniffing distance of
any refugee children or allowed to talk off script.

Don't think he is going to get many cool points for jabbering about a US
led "new world order" from flash cards, I think most average folks have
negative connotations from this long standing elite phrase, now being
recycled into some kind of new club against Russian aggression.

``````````````````

Biden lands in Brussels for NATO summit after saying there was 'real
threat' Putin will use chemical weapons and called for America to lead a
'new world order'

President Joe Biden landed in Brussels for his meetings with NATO
alliance, the European Union and the G7 leaders
Ahead of departure, Biden acknowledged it was a 'real threat' that
Vladimir Putin might use chemical weapons in the Ukraine
On this trip, he'll also make a stop in Poland to visit troops,
meet with Duda
While in Brussels he will announce more sanctions on Russians
He may also announce more U.S. troops to NATO countries in Eastern
Europe
Trip comes as allies reaching their limits on how they can punish Putin
Zelensky will address NATO summit via video link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10645343/Biden-lands-Brussels-NATO-summit.html

Re: Clown is in town

<16dfc23bdb879c16$1$512049$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4074&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4074

Subject: Re: Clown is in town
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 19:05:50 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 23:05 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Am dreading this, hopefully will not be placed in sniffing distance of
> any refugee children or allowed to talk off script.
>
> Don't think he is going to get many cool points for jabbering about a US
> led "new world order" from flash cards, I think most average folks have
> negative connotations from this long standing elite phrase, now being
> recycled into some kind of new club against Russian aggression.
>
> ``````````````````

Here we go, the frail, senile idiot musing that US troops will soon see
1st hand how nice and brave Ukrainians are.
He also was sent into a hours long funk from taking a bite of a slice of
pizza, looked to be about ready for an ER visit.

And tomorrow, a visit with refugee children of all things, just like I
feared - No doubt this is his primary reason for being there.

White House forced to correct Biden after hinted US troops WOULD be sent
into Ukraine in slip in speech to paratroopers in Poland

White House clarified on Friday that American troops would not go
to Ukraine
Followed Biden's comments to the 82nd Airborne Division in Poland
'You’re going to see when you’re there... you’re going to see
women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank,'
he said
Biden's mention of 'when you're there' seem to suggest troops
would be sent in
But the White House insisted the stance on US boots on the ground
is the same
Biden also brought up his late son's Beau tours in Iraq during his
remarks
He also told paratroopers 'don't jump' and suggested some might
think lines in the Declaration of Independence are 'corny'
Later he referred to the war and the courage of the Ukrainian
people as 'Tiananmen Square squared'
He added he wanted to go into Ukraine, but was told he wasn't allowed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10653329/White-House-corrects-Biden-suggested-troops-sent-Ukraine.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Clown is in town