Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Black box of chink flown recovered
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 16:20:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:20 UTC

Not unprecedented but fairly unusual for no maydays or communications
from an aircraft in distress - Unless of course it was hijacked or the
pilots were feeling a bit suicidal.
Shoddy maintenance also very possible, 1 thing is certain - We can
expect nothing but lies from the commies.

`````````````````

Black box of doomed Chinese jet is found as it's revealed pilots did not
respond to multiple calls from air-traffic controllers as it entered
fatal dive into mountainside, killing all 132 on board

The flight recorder from China Eastern MU5735 was found on Wednesday
Chinese Boeing 737-800 was carrying 123 passengers and nine crew
members
It crashed an hour into the flight Monday outside Wuzhou in the
Guangxi region
The head of aviation safety said air-traffic controllers tried to
contact the pilots
Zhu Tao said they made contact after plane's altitude dropped but
got no reply
All 132 people on board are presumed dead as investigators remains
at the scene
Investigation has been temporarily suspended after rain soaked the
debris field

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10642875/Pilots-doomed-Chinese-jet-did-not-respond-multiple-calls-air-traffic-controllers.html

Re: Black box of chink flown recovered

<20220324025111.000020b0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4055&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4055

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Black box of chink flown recovered
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 02:51:11 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 02:51 UTC

On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 16:20:36 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Not unprecedented but fairly unusual for no maydays or communications
> from an aircraft in distress - Unless of course it was hijacked or
> the pilots were feeling a bit suicidal.

Or, being a Boeing, its power simply failed completely and unexpectedly. Or the pilots were killed or incapacitated when the windscreen popped-out or exploded inwards.

Some sort of malfunction seems to be the favoured narrative given its vertical nose-dive into the ground which safety system are meant to prevent. Though safety has not been a concern for Boeing for a long time.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Black box of chink flown recovered