Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: 'significance of the passage of time'
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:55:34 -0400
 by: Jesse - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 02:55 UTC

Problem is, no one knows what the fuck she is even talking about and,
apparently, neither does she.
If her cue card said "I am a stupid cackling hussy who only got a job
because of my skin tone and gash", thats exactly what she'd say ... Yes
indeed, stolen elections do have consequences.

```````````````````````````````

Kamala Harris talks about the 'significance of the passage of time' four
times in a row in bizarre speech touting high-speed internet in Louisiana

Kamala Harris said the 'significance of the passage of time' four
times in less than 30 seconds in remarks from Louisiana Monday on
expanding broadband
'We were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the
significance of the passage of time. Right? The significance of the
passage of time' she said
'There is great significance to the passage of time in terms of
what we need to do... And there is such great significance to the
passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children'
GOP Rep. Austin Scott wrote of the comments: 'There has been too
much passage of time with nothing being done [with border security]'
It's another in a long line of criticism over Harris' public
presence, including inappropriate laughter and demeanor during remarks
and interviews

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10637193/Harris-points-significance-passage-time-four-times-touting-high-speed-internet.html
--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / 'significance of the passage of time'