Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: White House forced to "walk back" MORE senile idiots comments
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:22:43 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:22 UTC

Yes, everyone would love to see putin with a poison dart in his ass.
Its one thing for me to say it, or even lower level gov officials ,, But
when a head of state says it, that makes it personal, and that makes it
a direct threat to putin.

So as usual, his minders have to explain to us what he really meant.
So far, as far as I am aware, he has at least refrained from groping any
refugee children, his handlers probably didn't give him the chance.

`````````````

'For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power': Biden says Putin
should no longer be leader of Russia in fiery speech in Poland - but the
White House is forced to walk back his comments and insist he's NOT
calling for regime change

Biden went after Putin in emotional address in Warsaw
'For god's sake this man cannot remain in power,' he said of Putin
He also warned Putin not to take his ambitions outside of Ukraine
'Don't even think about moving on one single inch of NATO
territory. We have sacred obligations,' Biden said
White House quickly cleaned up Biden's remark
'The President's point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise
power over his neighbors or the region. He was not discussing Putin's
power in Russia, or regime change,' a White House official said
Putin will still see it as a threat
Earlier Biden called Putin a butcher after he visited with Ukraine
refugees
'He's a butcher,' Biden said when asked what he thought of Putin
after what he has done to the people he was meeting.
Biden spent nearly an hour meeting with refugees, including women
and children, who have fled Ukraine
Poland has taken on bulk of refugees, nearly 2 million
His comment came as Russia bombed Lviv, a city in western Ukraine
around 245 miles from the border with Poland

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10655343/This-man-remain-power-Biden-says-Putin.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: White House forced to "walk back" MORE senile idiots comments

<KEK%J.253273$z688.192235@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4082&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4082

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:25:15 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:25 UTC

Jesse wrote:

> So far, as far as I am aware, he has at least refrained from groping any
> refugee children, his handlers probably didn't give him the chance.

Appears I was wrong about that, lets see how bad it got

Re: White House forced to "walk back" MORE senile idiots comments

<16e02109adf913e2$190$919266$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4084&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4084

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:03:09 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 04:03 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> Yes, everyone would love to see putin with a poison dart in his ass.
> Its one thing for me to say it, or even lower level gov officials ,, But
> when a head of state says it, that makes it personal, and that makes it
> a direct threat to putin.
>
> So as usual, his minders have to explain to us what he really meant.
> So far, as far as I am aware, he has at least refrained from groping any
> refugee children, his handlers probably didn't give him the chance.
>
> `````````````
>

> 'For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power': Biden says Putin
> should no longer be leader of Russia in fiery speech in Poland - but the
> White House is forced to walk back his comments and insist he's NOT
> calling for regime change
>
>     Biden went after Putin in emotional address in Warsaw
>     'For god's sake this man cannot remain in power,' he said of Putin
>     He also warned Putin not to take his ambitions outside of Ukraine
>     'Don't even think about moving on one single inch of NATO
> territory. We have sacred obligations,' Biden said
>     White House quickly cleaned up Biden's remark
>     'The President's point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise
> power over his neighbors or the region. He was not discussing Putin's
> power in Russia, or regime change,' a White House official said
>     Putin will still see it as a threat
>     Earlier Biden called Putin a butcher after he visited with Ukraine
> refugees
>     'He's a butcher,' Biden said when asked what he thought of Putin
> after what he has done to the people he was meeting.
>     Biden spent nearly an hour meeting with refugees, including women
> and children, who have fled Ukraine
>     Poland has taken on bulk of refugees, nearly 2 million
>     His comment came as Russia bombed Lviv, a city in western Ukraine
> around 245 miles from the border with Poland
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10655343/This-man-remain-power-Biden-says-Putin.html

"Am dreading this, hopefully will not be placed in sniffing distance of
any refugee children or allowed to talk off script. "

JeSSe 3/23

Foreign policy experts point out the obvious - The unscripted musings of
this stuttering, meandering idiot are highly unproductive, and he might
just babble his way into conflict - Putin is a POS and war criminal,
that is obvious but you DO NOT flippantly call for regime change of the
leader of a nuclear power - And this, the day after he told US troops in
Poland that they will be seeing Ukraine 1st hand soon.

Catch-22 for his handlers - Lock him up and don't let him be seen or
heard in public, everyone [who may not realize it already] is going know
he is a poser puppet. Let him talk and sure as night follows day, he is
going to fuck up.
They try to keep up appearances and let him talk a couple minutes after
reading his speech to create the flimsy illusion that he is actually in
charge, this is what you get, this is what you always will get.

Putin knows what the fuck is going on and surely has some major dirt on
this frail, corrupt puppet, why hasn't he dished it out yet, would seem
like an opportune time ?
Quite possibly, they calculate that a puppet Kamala posing as president
would be even worse.

`````````````````

Biden is slammed for his 'unscripted' declaration that Putin 'cannot
remain in power': Experts warn that despite White House efforts to clean
president's mess up, the Kremlin will have 'got the message'

Biden appeared to call for regime change in Russia during speech on
Saturday on Warsaw
'For God's sake this man cannot remain in power,' he said in
unscripted remark
The call for Putin's removal from power alarmed foreign policy
experts who say it will escalate tensions
They warn that appearing to back Putin into a corner could give him
'nothing to lose'
Kremlin responded with instant fury to Biden's comment, saying the
US has no say in Putin's leadership
White House scrambled to attempt to clarify Biden's remarks,
insisting he was not calling for regime change

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10656033/Experts-slam-Biden-unprecedented-call-regime-change-Russia.html

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: White House forced to "walk back" MORE senile idiots comments

<jA30K.214508$Wdl5.171076@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4094&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4094

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 16:14:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 20:14 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> [...]
>
> `````````````````
>

> Biden is slammed for his 'unscripted' declaration that Putin 'cannot
> remain in power': Experts warn that despite White House efforts to clean
> president's mess up, the Kremlin will have 'got the message'
>
>     Biden appeared to call for regime change in Russia during speech on
> Saturday on Warsaw
>     'For God's sake this man cannot remain in power,' he said in
> unscripted remark
>     The call for Putin's removal from power alarmed foreign policy
> experts who say it will escalate tensions
>     They warn that appearing to back Putin into a corner could give him
> 'nothing to lose'
>     Kremlin responded with instant fury to Biden's comment, saying the
> US has no say in Putin's leadership
>     White House scrambled to attempt to clarify Biden's remarks,
> insisting he was not calling for regime change

More "walking back" of the senile idiots comments.

This is what he said:"for god's sake this man cannot remain in power"

This is what the spin meisters say he meant: "The President's point was
that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the
region"-
Note how they carefully avoid saying "what he meant was" and instead say
"his point was" ... Same thing, they reckon one makes him look like less
of an idiot than the other.
No, that was not his point. He did not say a single word about power
over other countries in the region, he said that he cannot remain in
power, period.
[On this note, a growing majority feel the very same about him]

You don't need top be a skilled English linguist to see the difference,
and the difficult position this babbling idiot puts his handlers in,
having to constantly craft up lies that a child could see through to
cover for his idiocy and sheer incompetence.

Bidens problem, aside from being a stuttering, senile moron, is that he
can't get out of campaign mode. Hes always talking as if he wants to
garner the most cheers, just can't step off his partisan pedestal ,,
Which is fine at one of the DNC BLM rallies, but on the world stage its
totally different, speak softly and carry a big stick ect. Words have
consequences, and you do not talk to our nuclear armed rival, reviled
POS though he may be, as if he was some sand fly like Kaddaffi.

I would imagine his handlers will keep him silent on this issue from now
on, if he attempted to clarify he would botch it even further.

```````````````````````

Secretary of State Blinken is forced to walk back Biden's unscripted
declaration that Putin 'cannot remain in power' and assures that America
has no 'strategy of regime change in Russia or anywhere else'

Joe Biden went after Vladimir Putin in emotional address in Warsaw
on Saturday, stating 'for god's sake this man cannot remain in power'
He also warned Putin not to take his ambitions outside of Ukraine:
Don't even think about moving on one single inch of NATO territory'
Blinken said the US was not seeing regime change during a press
conference in Jerusalem, alongside the Israeli prime minister, the
following day
The White House was also forced to quickly cleaned up Biden's remark
'The President's point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise
power over his neighbors or the region,' a White House official said
Earlier Biden called Putin a butcher after he visited with Ukraine
refugees
Biden spent nearly an hour meeting with refugees, including women
and children, who have fled Ukraine. Poland has taken in nearly 2 million
The US president's comment came as Russia bombed Lviv, a city in
western Ukraine around 245 miles from the border with Poland

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10657001/Blinken-says-no-strategy-regime-change-Russia-Biden-remark.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: White House forced to "walk back" MORE senile idiots comments