Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks let Russians in
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:51:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 02:51 UTC

At least they didn't swim a river or tear apart a wall to get here.

I have no problem with it but am waiting for the howls of outrage about
35 privileged whites getting in while 100,000's of blacks and browns
wait for title 42 [which most certainly needs to be extended
indefinitely] to expire [And I guess we are supposed to pretend that
1,000,000's of 3rd world leaches didn't trample over our border since
the Bolsheviks have been in power]

`````````````

U.S. ushers in 35 Russians seeking asylum under cover of darkness at
Mexico border crossing who were opposed to Putin's war on Ukraine:
Secret deal bypassed Title 42 rules

Three dozen Russians were allowed to cross the U.S. border from Mexico
The group feared returning to their own country following Ukrainian
invasion
Russians were constantly turned away at border so an encampment was
set up
Mexican officials arranged deal with U.S. authorities to allow them
to cross over
CBP officials were reminded immigrants are allowed to enter US on
humanitarian grounds after Title 42 was used to offer blanket rejections
It's believed the Biden administration could end Title 42 rules
come April
It will likely result in a renewed surge of immigrants eager to
cross into the U.S.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10661969/US-secretly-ushers-35-Russians-seeking-asylum-cover-darkness-Mexico-border.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bolsheviks let Russians in