Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Special Operation going according to plan, comrades ! ZZZZZZZZ !!
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:50:46 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 18:50 UTC

Phase 1 of the Special Operation is nearly complete comrades, and we
have achieved all our objectives, even ones we did not plan on !

We surprised everyone, even ourselves with our great Special Operation
Like Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer, it will go down in history !

We have gotten our asses kicked by a vastly inferior power after MONTHS
of careful preparation and denials and lost over 10,000 of our faithful
sons [but make sure to tell the press only 101, and 99 of those from
natural causes !] We have lost 1,000's of armored vehicles, dozens of
aircraft and helicopters that needed updating anyhow !
We have very stealthily exposed our conventional military as nearly
worthless, run our economy towards that of Jamaica and lost most of our
hard earned super yachts and vacation homes in Europe - YES !
Even our beloved McDonalds is gone but we will be better and stronger
without those greasy American burgers !
We are reviled around the globe for targeting babies, we have set back
our progress by years just in a few weeks, we will be lucky if we can
make refrigerators now and our NATO enemies are expanding and arming
themselves like never before.

Job well done comrades, now we move to phase 2 - Try to hold territory
in east Ukraine that we have already been occupying for 8 years with the
help of many paid off traitors to save face for our great leader, RasPutin !

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ, long live the great Z, our esoteric symbol of external
greatness and mediocrity !!!!!

````````````

Russia begins withdrawing forces and reducing bombardments around Kyiv
after vowing to 'radically reduce' military activity during 'meaningful'
peace talks with Ukraine attended by Roman Abramovich

US and UK intelligence have identified battalion movements and a
reduction in bombardment in Kyiv
Deputy defence minister Alexander Fomin said the move will
'increase mutual trust' in the negotiations
Ukraine's neutral status was discussed and both camps said =talks
could happen between Putin and Zelensky
Roman Abramovich sat in on the meeting as an unofficial mediator a
day after his poisoning was revealed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10662773/Roman-Abramovich-attends-peace-talks-Turkey-minister-warns-not-eat-drink-meeting.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Special Operation going according to plan, comrades ! ZZZZZZZZ !!