No matter where I go, the place is always called "here".

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?

SubjectAuthor
* What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?JeSSe
+- Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?The Happy Hippy
`* Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?TWP
 +- Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?The Happy Hippy
 `* Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?JeSSe
  `- Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?Jesse

1
What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?

<xGw%J.115262$WZCa.97698@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4077&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4077

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 00:31:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 04:31 UTC

They tried to impeach Trump over a phone call to Ukraine, what about this ??

`````````````````

Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in
Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal,
raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president

The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming
that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research
program in Ukraine
However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to
justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord
in the US
But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from
Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding
for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in
research on pandemic-causing diseases
He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas
firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level
labs in Ukraine
The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in
Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from
investment giants including Goldman Sachs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?

<20220326142641.00006c77@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4078&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4078

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:26:41 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:26 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 00:31:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> They tried to impeach Trump over a phone call to Ukraine

No, they impeached Trump because he tried to blackmail Ukraine into digging up dirt on Biden, refused to hand over defence money which was meant to have gone to Ukraine to that end.

> what about this ??

What about it ? There is no evidence it has anything to do with President Biden, and there is nothing wrong with people earning commissions while trying to create jobs for Americans and make money for American companies and corporations.

It seems you think creating jobs for Americans and helping American companies and corporation is a bad thing.

That doesn't surprise me when you want to see more Americans be killed from covid than fewer.

> The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming
> that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research
> program in Ukraine

It seems you are now taking your talking points from Putin, don't even care that he's propagadising against America. This is perhaps the most obvious example of your propaganda relativism.

You propagandise against Putin when that pushes your agenda, but because you hate Biden more than Putin, you back Putin when that pushes your agenda.

You do realise Putin's actual point is that the US military is running a bio-weapons programme in Ukraine ?

Every post is a witch hunt for you. A different witch hunt depending on the agenda you are pursuing at the time. Often the bad guy in one becomes the good guy in another.

There are no bad guys; just those you hate most at the time.

That's what makes you propagandist scum.

Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?

<F1V%J.75179$I_K3.11272@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4085&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4085

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 09:14:27 +0100
 by: TWP - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 08:14 UTC

On 26/03/2022 04:31, JeSSe wrote:
> They tried to impeach Trump over a phone call to Ukraine, what about
> this ??
>
> `````````````````

The political and media compliance required to promote one side and bury
negative stories that could promote the other seems like something
people in Russia would find familiar.

I think a certain amount of corruption is tolerated to keep the system
stable or it'd end up like ancient Rome with everyone coming after
everyone else. I think that was why Trump didn't really try to lock
Clinton up. I never thought he'd go after her.

> Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in
> Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal,
> raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president
>
>     The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming
> that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research
> program in Ukraine
>     However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to
> justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord
> in the US
>     But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from
> Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
>     The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding
> for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in
> research on pandemic-causing diseases
>     He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas
> firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level
> labs in Ukraine
>     The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in
> Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
>     They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from
> investment giants including Goldman Sachs
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?

<20220327130647.000036a2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4087&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4087

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 13:06:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 12:06 UTC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 09:14:27 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 26/03/2022 04:31, JeSSe wrote:
> > They tried to impeach Trump over a phone call to Ukraine, what
> > about this ??
> >
> > `````````````````
> >

> The political and media compliance required to promote one side and
> bury negative stories that could promote the other seems like
> something people in Russia would find familiar.

And viewers of Fox News, One America News Network, GB News and others.

In fact any TV channel in Britain, possibly any in a NTO member country, seeing as all anyone promoting anything but the approved narrative have been banned, sanctioned or otherwise forced off air.

Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?

<GG90K.468799$Rza5.126514@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4096&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4096

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 23:10:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 03:10 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On 26/03/2022 04:31, JeSSe wrote:
>> They tried to impeach Trump over a phone call to Ukraine, what about
>> this ??
>>
>> `````````````````
>>

> The political and media compliance required to promote one side and bury
> negative stories that could promote the other seems like something
> people in Russia would find familiar.
>
> I think a certain amount of corruption is tolerated to keep the system
> stable or it'd end up like ancient Rome with everyone coming after
> everyone else.  I think that was why Trump didn't really try to lock
> Clinton up.  I never thought he'd go after her.

Yes, there is a protected class in this nation, both hillary and hunter
are prime members.
The biden syndicate certainly rivals the clintons, they are awash with
much the same dirty laundry and they seemingly have no fears or worries
about any consequences for their many, many criminal transgressions.

Hunter though, seems rather expendable and certainly a major liability
with or without his laptop, seems to me there has got to be a
contingency plan out there calling for him to overdose, unless his dad
croaks first.
If the republicans win the house and senate in the mid terms [and xiden
is still alive], that will literally be his death sentence, he simply
cannot and will not be allowed to talk.

>> Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in
>> Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails
>> reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice
>> president
>>
>>      The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming
>> that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research
>> program in Ukraine
>>      However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to
>> justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord
>> in the US
>>      But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from
>> Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
>>      The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of
>> funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing
>> in research on pandemic-causing diseases
>>      He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian
>> gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity
>> level labs in Ukraine
>>      The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in
>> Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
>>      They raised several million dollars of funding for the company
>> from investment giants including Goldman Sachs
>>

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?

<16e104d2978cb8df$1$947819$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4121&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4121

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:37:21 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 01:37 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> TWP wrote:
>> On 26/03/2022 04:31, JeSSe wrote:
>>> They tried to impeach Trump over a phone call to Ukraine, what about
>>> this ??
>>>
>>> `````````````````
>>>

>> The political and media compliance required to promote one side and
>> bury negative stories that could promote the other seems like
>> something people in Russia would find familiar.
>>
>> I think a certain amount of corruption is tolerated to keep the system
>> stable or it'd end up like ancient Rome with everyone coming after
>> everyone else.  I think that was why Trump didn't really try to lock
>> Clinton up.  I never thought he'd go after her.
>
> Yes, there is a protected class in this nation, both hillary and hunter
> are prime members.
> The biden syndicate certainly rivals the clintons, they are awash with
> much the same dirty laundry and they seemingly have no fears or worries
> about any consequences for their many, many criminal transgressions.
>
> Hunter though, seems rather expendable and certainly a major liability
> with or without his laptop, seems to me there has got to be a
> contingency plan out there calling for him to overdose, unless his dad
> croaks first.
> If the republicans win the house and senate in the mid terms [and xiden
> is still alive], that will literally be his death sentence, he simply
> cannot and will not be allowed to talk.
>

>>> Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in
>>> Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails
>>> reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice
>>> president
>>>
>>>      The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming
>>> that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research
>>> program in Ukraine
>>>      However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to
>>> justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow
>>> discord in the US
>>>      But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from
>>> Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
>>>      The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of
>>> funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor
>>> specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases
>>>      He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian
>>> gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity
>>> level labs in Ukraine
>>>      The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in
>>> Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
>>>      They raised several million dollars of funding for the company
>>> from investment giants including Goldman Sachs
>>>

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Don't want anyoone to know, see or hear nuffins !

Embarrassing moment FBI cyber chief admits to not knowing what the
agency has done with Hunter Biden's seized laptop - as Florida
Republican Matt Gaetz whips out a copy of the hard drive and has it
admitted into Congress as evidence

The Florida lawmaker is currently under investigation for sex
trafficking claims
He asked how Americans 'are supposed to trust' the FBI if its cyber
division cannot establish the whereabouts of Hunter Biden's laptop
Gaetz claimed to be in possession of the laptop's hard drive,
likely a copy
House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler stopped him from entering it
into the record but changed his mind a short while later after 'further
investigation'
Gaetz also introduced the 'Spook Who Cried Wolf Resolution' aimed
at stripping security clearances from intel experts who called laptop
'Russian disinformation'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10665307/GOP-Rep-Matt-Gaetz-presses-FBIs-cyber-chief-whereabouts-Hunter-Bidens-laptop.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: What did daddy know ? What did daddy get ?