Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Xiden back in his element, pandering to niggers
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 15:05:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 19:05 UTC

With the pesky European war thingy out of the way and after the
predictably disastrous Warsaw visit, Xiden is out doing what he does
best, flanked by 2 of the most useless race hustlers that ever existed.

He doesn't need any cue cards for this, and no danger of him igniting
WW3 with his senile gaffes, sucking negroid ass comes natural to him.

So now hanging a negroid is a federal hate crime wow, that was long
overdue ! That should really cut back on all the hangings we've had lately !

Next on the agenda, banning witch burning perhaps, maybe outlaw
cannibalism ??

``````

'From the bullets in the back of Ahmaud Arbery to countless other acts
of violence ... hate never goes away, it only hides': Biden signs bill
making lynching a federal hate crime alongside Kamala Harris and Al Sharpton

President Joe Biden signed a bill into law Tuesday afternoon that
makes lynching a federal crime
The bill was named the Emmett Till Anti-Lynching Act, after one of
the most gruesome stories of lynching that happened in Mississippi in 1955
'To the Till family, we remain in awe of your courage to find
purpose through your pain,' Biden said

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10665701/Biden-signs-bill-making-lynching-federal-hate.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Xiden back in his element, pandering to niggers