The whole of life is futile unless you consider it as a sporting proposition.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Monkey night at the zoo

SubjectAuthor
* Monkey night at the zooJeSSe
+* Re: Monkey night at the zooLoose Cannon
|`* Re: Monkey night at the zooJeSSe
| +- Re: Monkey night at the zooLoose Cannon
| `- Re: Monkey night at the zooThe Happy Hippy
+- Re: Monkey night at the zooJesse
+- Re: Monkey night at the zooThe Happy Hippy
`- Re: Monkey night at the zooJesse

1
Monkey night at the zoo

<Hno0K.218828$Wdl5.2607@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4099&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4099

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Monkey night at the zoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 15:54:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 19:54 UTC

Woke lefties asked for it, had to be more inclusive to negroids and have
quotas of niggers and gays that have to be in every movie, now we see a
[hilarious] chimpout on stage, this negroid displays the toxic
masculinity they always rail against, and also perpetuates the
stereotype that niggers can't control their tempers .. But hes given a
standing ovation moments later, and now they start the agonizing task
whether or not to strip this groid of his oscar.

``````````````````

An Oscars standing ovation for Will Smith minutes after he physically
assaulted Chris Rock on stage proves woke Hollywood hypocrites have the
most warped priorities

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10658893/Will-Smith-Oscars-2022-Woke-Hollywood-hypocrites-warped-priorities-says-DAN-WOOTTON.html

Re: Monkey night at the zoo

<t1t6c3$pc0$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4101&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4101

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Monkey night at the zoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:38:27 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:38 UTC

Pity... Rock is a fucking 'tard, but although Will Smith is hardly
my favorite actor, he seemed to me like a decent role model for
young Blacks. No more, I guess.

Re: Monkey night at the zoo

<eJp0K.218831$Wdl5.100848@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4103&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4103

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 17:25:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 21:25 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> Pity... Rock is a fucking 'tard, but although Will Smith is hardly
> my favorite actor, he seemed to me like a decent role model for
> young Blacks. No more, I guess.

Know next to nothing about either of them, don't watch much TV but would
turn the channel quicker than a heartbeat if I saw either.
Not even racial but I have nothing in common with blacks, a black on TV
is aimed at other blacks, and in particular now when they are shoving
them down our throats just because they are black, I'll pass. If they
could get back to Sanford and Son style when they didn't have to rely on
race hustling and ebonics to sell a show, then maybe I'd tune in.

Rock I have always thought of as a smart ass Richard Pryor [who actually
was funny] wannabe and a cheap race hustler, the other guy I know
nothing about.
BTW, don't blame him a bit for bitch slapping this little groid for
talking smack about his ho, there is talk now that the whole thing was a
setup, complete with freeze frame pics showing rock already braced for
the smack before it came.

Could be but I think its legit, you can do alot with freeze frame, and
people with decent reactions do tend to brace when they sense impact coming.

Re: Monkey night at the zoo

<t1tcbi$vn2$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4105&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4105

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:20:34 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:20 UTC

In article <eJp0K.218831$Wdl5.100848@fx44.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> Pity... Rock is a fucking 'tard, but although Will Smith is hardly
>> my favorite actor, he seemed to me like a decent role model for
>> young Blacks. No more, I guess.
> Know next to nothing about either of them, don't watch much TV but would
> turn the channel quicker than a heartbeat if I saw either.
> Not even racial but I have nothing in common with blacks, a black on TV
> is aimed at other blacks, and in particular now when they are shoving
> them down our throats just because they are black, I'll pass. If they
> could get back to Sanford and Son style when they didn't have to rely on
> race hustling and ebonics to sell a show, then maybe I'd tune in.

I don't follow TV too closely either. As far as stand-up is concerned,
we don't have many good ones, Louis C.K. being an exception -- guy's
a genius (and a little fucked-up, what to do).

As for Black actors, Denzel is quite good. Don't know much about
him personally, but he's a good actor. Eddie Murphy is boring after
five minutes, can't think of anyone else right now.

> BTW, don't blame him a bit for bitch slapping this little groid for
> talking smack about his ho,

No question the little turd deserved it, but it sends a bad message
to young Blacks, and this is one thing we don't need right now... they
should have stood up and left.

> there is talk now that the whole thing was a
> setup, complete with freeze frame pics showing rock already braced for
> the smack before it came.
>
> Could be but I think its legit, you can do alot with freeze frame, and
> people with decent reactions do tend to brace when they sense impact coming.

Yes, especially when a much bigger and stronger guy is angrily
approaching you. Smith's distress and pain appear to be very real
(unless he's a better actor than I figured!)

OT -- speaking of movies, last one I saw is "The Last Duel", excellent
IMHO, although the S.O. fell asleep after an hour :)

Re: Monkey night at the zoo

<16e0bee335d0fadc$37$835464$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4109&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4109

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:15:46 -0400
 by: Jesse - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 04:15 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Woke lefties asked for it, had to be more inclusive to negroids and have
> quotas of niggers and gays that have to be in every movie, now we see a
> [hilarious] chimpout on stage, this negroid displays the toxic
> masculinity they always rail against, and also perpetuates the
> stereotype that niggers can't control their tempers .. But hes given a
> standing ovation moments later, and now they start the agonizing task
> whether or not to strip this groid of his oscar.
>
> ``````````````````
>
> An Oscars standing ovation for Will Smith minutes after he physically
> assaulted Chris Rock on stage proves woke Hollywood hypocrites have the
> most warped priorities
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10658893/Will-Smith-Oscars-2022-Woke-Hollywood-hypocrites-warped-priorities-says-DAN-WOOTTON.html

Groid grovels on his knees apologizing, not wanting his shiny new oscar
to be taken away for his chimpout.
I predict groid Rock will take the high ground and say no, oh no, don't
take the award away from a brotha, I was out of line and I forgive him !
and that will be that, his toxic masculinity and violence swept up the
lefty rug and forgotten.

Will Smith APOLOGIZES to Chris Rock for his 'inexcusable' assault after
joke about his wife's hair at the Oscars... but will it be enough to
stop the furious Academy stripping him of his Best Actor award?

Will Smith on Monday apologized for slapping Chris Rock on stage at
the Oscars after Rock joked about Smith's wife's hair
Jada Pinkett Smith suffers from alopecia and Rock laughed at her
expense, joking that she was ready for a role in GI Jane - a gag that
Pinkett Smith greeted with a grim eye roll
Will Smith, 53, wrote on Instagram: 'My behavior at last night's
Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable'
He apologized to Rock and to the Academy, plus 'the producers of
the show, all the attendees and everyone watching around the world'
He also said sorry to the Williams family, who were shocked by his
behavior - which happened shortly before he won the best actor award for
King Richard

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10661817/Will-Smith-APOLOGIZES-Chris-Rock-inexcusable-assault-Oscars.html

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Monkey night at the zoo

<20220329083343.000008a9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4112&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4112

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 08:33:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 07:33 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 15:54:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Woke lefties asked for it, had to be more inclusive to negroids and
> have quotas of niggers and gays that have to be in every movie, now
> we see a [hilarious] chimpout on stage, this negroid displays the
> toxic masculinity they always rail against

Which the right, including yourself, say people should indulge in.

What was it you said; Freedom of speech gives everyone has the right to say what they want, and gives everyone the right to punch them in the mouth saying it.

It was something like that when American neo-Nazis gave a woman a good-kicking for expressing anti-war sentiments during the War on Iraq, for setting up a bookshop to promote the anti-war cause.

Of course it's different when blacks do what whites do. Whites should, but blacks shouldn't. Blacks are expected to live on their knees while whites are expected to die on their feet. A white scavenging foodstuff during a disaster is hailed a hero, a black scavenging food is a looter who needs to be shot on sight or lynched.

Re: Monkey night at the zoo

<20220329084036.00000af6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4113&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4113

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 08:40:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 07:40 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 17:25:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Rock I have always thought of as a smart ass Richard Pryor [who
> actually was funny] wannabe and a cheap race hustler, the other guy I
> know nothing about.

You don't know anything about Will Smith ?

> BTW, don't blame him a bit for bitch slapping this little groid for
> talking smack about his ho

And yet you called it a "chimpout" in your previous post.

This is how propagandist scum like yourself roll; railing against what you say is understandable.

It's just trolling, opportunistic demonisation.

I wouldn't blame him a bit for bitch slapping your racist mouth for talking smack and calling his wife a "ho". And you say you wouldn't either. You know it's wrong but you do it anyway. It's just more trolling.

Re: Monkey night at the zoo

<16e15718447803d2$121$1011896$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4130&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4130

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 22:45:00 -0400
 by: Jesse - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:45 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Woke lefties asked for it, had to be more inclusive to negroids and have
> quotas of niggers and gays that have to be in every movie, now we see a
> [hilarious] chimpout on stage, this negroid displays the toxic
> masculinity they always rail against, and also perpetuates the
> stereotype that niggers can't control their tempers .. But hes given a
> standing ovation moments later, and now they start the agonizing task
> whether or not to strip this groid of his oscar.
>
> ``````````````````
>
> An Oscars standing ovation for Will Smith minutes after he physically
> assaulted Chris Rock on stage proves woke Hollywood hypocrites have the
> most warped priorities
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10658893/Will-Smith-Oscars-2022-Woke-Hollywood-hypocrites-warped-priorities-says-DAN-WOOTTON.html

The agony continues for the woke hypocrites as they try to figure out,
between bouts of PTSD, what to do with a chimping negroid - Complicating
matters is apparently all the head honchos are white, so they really
have to walk on eggshells since both the victim and aggressor are chimps.

````

'I'm still processing what happened': Chris Rock breaks his silence at
Boston comedy show as it's revealed Will Smith refused to leave Oscars
after being asked by President of the Academy and CEO who were 'apoplectic'

Chris Rock was greeted with a standing ovation as he took to the
stage in Boston on Wednesday night for his first show since Will Smith
slapped him at the Oscars
Rock asked the audience: 'So, how was your weekend?' - before
telling them that he did not intend to address the incident because he
was 'still processing'
'I don't have a bunch of s*** to say about that, so if you came
here for that...' he said. 'I'm still processing what happened, so at
some point I'll talk about that s***.'
Rock told the audience that when he did finally address the
incident, it would 'be serious. It'll be funny, but right now I'm going
to tell some jokes'
It emerged shortly before the show that Smith was asked to leave
the Los Angeles venue of the Oscars after hitting Rock but refused, the
Academy say
'Mr Smith was asked to leave the ceremony and refused, [but] we
also recognize we could have handled the situation differently,' they
said in a statement
The governors of the Academy said they have begun disciplinary
procedures against the actor
They say he violated rules against 'inappropriate physical contact,
abusive or threatening behavior, and compromising the integrity of the
Academy'
The actor could be suspended or expelled from the Academy when they
next meet on April 18

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10670195/Will-Smith-asked-leave-Oscars-REFUSED-broke-code-conduct.html

--