Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Subject: The Sun: Russian bombers armed with NUKES enter EU air space
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 06:17:20 +0100
 by: TWP - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 05:17 UTC

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18116991/russian-bombers-nukes-intercept-sweden/

The warplanes took off from the Russian airbase in the enclave of
Kaliningrad during the incident on March 2.

Sources told TV4 the move is believed to have been a deliberate attempt
to intimidate Sweden.

Re: The Sun: Russian bombers armed with NUKES enter EU air space

<20220331092652.00000e60@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4135&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4135

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 09:26:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:26 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 06:17:20 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18116991/russian-bombers-nukes-intercept-sweden/
>
> The warplanes took off from the Russian airbase in the enclave of
> Kaliningrad during the incident on March 2.
>
> Sources told TV4 the move is believed to have been a deliberate
> attempt to intimidate Sweden.

Seems to me it's following the standard propaganda format; take some truth and then hang a lie on the back of it.

There's no actual, credible or verifiable evidence that the jets were carrying nukes. And why has it become a claim now and not three weeks ago when the incursion took place, 2nd March ?

Sky reports : Sources revealed the attack planes were equipped with nuclear weapons "something the Russian pilots were clear to show".

If they wanted it to be made clear, why has it taken three weeks for it to emerge, why is there no evidence of them clearly showing it ?

Why is Sweden refusing to confirm it ? They are even saying it may not have been a deliberate incursion, but suspect it was.

It appears as unsubstantiated as claims that we know what Putin's being told. But both make for useful propaganda.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: The Sun: Russian bombers armed with NUKES enter EU air space