From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The cancelling continues
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 15:23:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 14:23 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60939144

<quotes>

A Russian TV anchor and the managing director of state-backed news channel RT are among the latest figures to be sanctioned by the UK government.

Sanctions have also been imposed on RT's parent company, TV-Novosti, and managing director Alexey Nikolov.

Foreign Office sources said it would effectively mean RT could not return to UK screens after losing its licence.

Together, the US, EU and UK have already sanctioned more than 1,000 Russian individuals and businesses.

</quotes>

Meanwhile western businesses are being forced to self-sanction themselves through demonisation and threats of boycotts and violence. Western governments and social media companies are proactively encouraging violence and hate.

Just being Russian or thought to be is enough to get death and rape threats received, have your business threatened. It doesn't matter if your aren't Russian or are but anti-Putin, are here escaping Russian persecution. At least one tory MP has called for all Russians to be deported.

I have never seen a Cancel Culture Campaign so effective. It really shows what socio-political soft-power terrorism looks like. I don't think anyone would want to be on the receiving end.

And, when we have crushed Russia, assuming we survive doing that; China is next. She knows what's coming - We have been setting the stage and priming the hatred for the last few years, just as we did with Russia.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / The cancelling continues