If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law. -- Roy Santoro

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Putin acting like he'll launch a first strike

SubjectAuthor
* Ukraine strikes in RussiaJeSSe
+* Re: Ukraine strikes in RussiaTWP
|+- Re: Ukraine strikes in RussiaThe Happy Hippy
|+* Re: Ukraine strikes in RussiaJeSSe
||+- Re: Ukraine strikes in RussiaThe Happy Hippy
||`- Re: Ukraine strikes in RussiaThe Happy Hippy
|`- Putin acting like he'll launch a first strikeTWP
`- Re: Ukraine strikes in RussiaThe Happy Hippy

1
Ukraine strikes in Russia

<wJ91K.563995$oF2.211195@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4132&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4132

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Ukraine strikes in Russia
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 00:02:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 04:02 UTC

Military camp, not the schools, nurseries and hospitals that war pig
Putin prefers.
Of course they must tread lightly striking back at the hobbled tyrant,
lest he let lose a tactical nuke over Kiev, then dare the puppets
handlers to do anything about it.

``````````````````````

Ukraine appears to strike back for first time with missile hit on
Russian military camp

Ukrainian forces may have struck back inside Russia on Tuesday with
their first significant shelling.

A Ukrainian missile appeared to have hit a temporary Russian military
encampment outside Belgorod, in Russia’s village of Krasny Oktyabr,
about 40 miles from the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, said the Russian
state-run news agency Tass.

Regional Gov. Vyacheslav Gladkov said there were no casualties, but an
emergency service worker told Tass that four Russian soldiers were injured.

Video posted online from two local Belgorod news outlets appeared to
show ammunition blowing up, but the source of the explosion could not be
immediately confirmed outside of Tass.

If verified, the strike would apparently be the first on a military
target inside Russia and that wounded soldiers. Last week, Tass said two
men were hurt when a shell from Ukraine exploded in the same area.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/ukraine-missile-may-have-hit-military-camp-inside-russia/

Re: Ukraine strikes in Russia

<LJa1K.950589$dS2.755455@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4133&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4133

Subject: Re: Ukraine strikes in Russia
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 06:11:07 +0100
 by: TWP - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 05:11 UTC

On 31/03/2022 05:02, JeSSe wrote:
> Military camp, not the schools, nurseries and hospitals that war pig
> Putin prefers.
> Of course they must tread lightly striking back at the hobbled tyrant,
> lest he let lose a tactical nuke over Kiev, then dare the puppets
> handlers to do anything about it.

I've wondered for a while if that's where this would go. What would the
West do? Walk away and consider where it put them politically or have
Putin killed for being an intolerable danger to life kind?

> ``````````````````````
>
> Ukraine appears to strike back for first time with missile hit on
> Russian military camp
>
> Ukrainian forces may have struck back inside Russia on Tuesday with
> their first significant shelling.
>
> A Ukrainian missile appeared to have hit a temporary Russian military
> encampment outside Belgorod, in Russia’s village of Krasny Oktyabr,
> about 40 miles from the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv,  said the Russian
> state-run news agency Tass.
>
> Regional Gov. Vyacheslav Gladkov said there were no casualties, but an
> emergency service worker told Tass that four Russian soldiers were injured.
>
> Video posted online from two local Belgorod news outlets appeared to
> show ammunition blowing up, but the source of the explosion could not be
> immediately confirmed outside of Tass.
>
> If verified, the strike would apparently be the first on a military
> target inside Russia and that wounded soldiers. Last week, Tass said two
> men were hurt when a shell from Ukraine exploded in the same area.
>

> https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/ukraine-missile-may-have-hit-military-camp-inside-russia/

Re: Ukraine strikes in Russia

<20220331093611.00004c4b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4136&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4136

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 09:36:11 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:36 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 00:02:36 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> A Ukrainian missile appeared to have hit a temporary Russian military
> encampment outside Belgorod, in Russia’s village of Krasny Oktyabr,
> about 40 miles from the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, said the Russian
> state-run news agency Tass.

Taking tour talking points from the Bolshevik media now ?

Funny how you choose to believe Russia is telling the truth when it helps you push your propaganda, funny how you don't when that helps you push your propaganda.

Of course, you don't have any qualms in perpetuating Russian propaganda when it helps your own, even though you are aiding and abetting Russia. You probably think you are cheering Ukrainian forces rather than legitimising Russian attacks on Ukraine.

Re: Ukraine strikes in Russia

<20220331094956.00000ae5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4137&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4137

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 09:49:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:49 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 06:11:07 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 31/03/2022 05:02, JeSSe wrote:
> > Military camp, not the schools, nurseries and hospitals that war
> > pig Putin prefers.
> > Of course they must tread lightly striking back at the hobbled
> > tyrant, lest he let lose a tactical nuke over Kiev, then dare the
> > puppets handlers to do anything about it.
>
> I've wondered for a while if that's where this would go. What would
> the West do? Walk away and consider where it put them politically or
> have Putin killed for being an intolerable danger to life kind?

That is the big question, and Putin knows it. Would we walk away or start World War III, have us all nuked into oblivion ?

Would NATO be mad enough to end the world ?

MAD only works when both sides have something to lose. The NATO, the US and UK are determined to crush Russia, determined to ensure Putin has nothing left to lose.

It makes one wonder who actually is the biggest danger to mankind.

Re: Ukraine strikes in Russia

<r3v1K.509356$LN2.347433@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4143&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4143

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 00:19:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 04:19 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On 31/03/2022 05:02, JeSSe wrote:
>> Military camp, not the schools, nurseries and hospitals that war pig
>> Putin prefers.
>> Of course they must tread lightly striking back at the hobbled tyrant,
>> lest he let lose a tactical nuke over Kiev, then dare the puppets
>> handlers to do anything about it.
>
> I've wondered for a while if that's where this would go.  What would the
> West do?  Walk away and consider where it put them politically or have
> Putin killed for being an intolerable danger to life kind?

Tougher than usual to hazard any guesses since the USA is being run by a
deviant shadow government with a corrupt, senile pedophile as its
figurehead, currently obsessed with tranny rights, negro pandering and
overloading this nation with 3rd world invaders .

Obviously, contingency plans have to exist for such a scenario, and they
are not necessarily shared with NATO nations.

If they nuked Kiev and I was in charge I'd immediately make a
pronouncement that Russia must evacuate all of Ukraine within 24 hours
or face an absolute [US led of course] NATO onslaught which would
destroy their forces in Ukraine in place.
Air, land and sea, we would set about to destroy every last Russian
tank, truck, aircraft and soldier in Ukraine's borders, and there
wouldn't be a whole lot, conventionally, that they could do about it.

I would emphasize that the coming attacks would be conventional, and
would not violate Russian territory or airspace. I would also emphasize
that, should Russia use nuclear weapons on any NATO members or forces,
we would immediately and overwhelmingly reply in kind, starting with Moscow.
This would hopefully produce 1 of 2 results - Russians would cave to our
threat, avoid the coming obliteration of their forces and hurriedly
evacuate Ukraine, a move that Putin would not long survive, whereupon we
could get on a very long path back towards normalcy with someone else in
charge OR Putin would order a 1st strike, whereupon his command
structure would revolt, pull a Romanov on him before any missiles are
fired, and order the retreat.

Obviously, the risk is there that they would strike, in which case we
all are screwed ,, But they have to be confronted if they use nuclear
weapons in Ukraine, and none of the options are risk free or pleasant.
Not responding with force would be the worse thing that we could do.

Only other option would be a 1st strike on Russia, in which case we
would be less screwed than them.

>> ``````````````````````
>>
>> Ukraine appears to strike back for first time with missile hit on
>> Russian military camp
>>
>> Ukrainian forces may have struck back inside Russia on Tuesday with
>> their first significant shelling.
>>
>> A Ukrainian missile appeared to have hit a temporary Russian military
>> encampment outside Belgorod, in Russia’s village of Krasny Oktyabr,
>> about 40 miles from the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv,  said the Russian
>> state-run news agency Tass.
>>
>> Regional Gov. Vyacheslav Gladkov said there were no casualties, but an
>> emergency service worker told Tass that four Russian soldiers were
>> injured.
>>
>> Video posted online from two local Belgorod news outlets appeared to
>> show ammunition blowing up, but the source of the explosion could not
>> be immediately confirmed outside of Tass.
>>
>> If verified, the strike would apparently be the first on a military
>> target inside Russia and that wounded soldiers. Last week, Tass said
>> two men were hurt when a shell from Ukraine exploded in the same area.
>>

>> https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/ukraine-missile-may-have-hit-military-camp-inside-russia/

Re: Ukraine strikes in Russia

<20220401121759.00002bd6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4145&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4145

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 12:17:59 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:17 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 00:19:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Obviously, the risk is there that they would strike, in which case we
> all are screwed ,, But they have to be confronted if they use nuclear
> weapons in Ukraine

Why ?

In all seriousness; why ?

Ukraine used to be a part of Russia until just a few years ago and its destruction would pose no actual existential threat to the west.

It doesn't actually matter to the west whether Ukraine is nuked or not.

If we had any genuine concern for Ukrainian lives the west would not be standing on the sidelines letting them be slaughtered by conventional means. We would be flying Uktrainian refugees in rather than putting barriers up to prevent their escaping to here.

> Not responding with force would be the worse thing that we
> could do.

No, provoking nuclear Armageddon and ending humanity is the worst thing America could do.

You may believe it's worth killing everyone rather than let Putin get away with it but others don't agree, don't believe it is worth throwing away all human life because of that, don't buy into the Rapture Ready "Better dead than red" dogma.

Explain how losing everything gains anyone anything.

Explain to us why it is better to end all human life than live with what's been done and address it as time goes on.

Re: Ukraine strikes in Russia

<20220401122955.00006306@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4146&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4146

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 12:29:55 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:29 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 00:19:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Only other option would be a 1st strike on Russia, in which case we
> would be less screwed than them.

That's the lingering delusion that those launching a first strike will be less screwed than those attacked.

You do realise that if America and Russia get into a nuclear first strike and retaliation conflict the only winners will be China, Arabs, Indians, Africans, South Americans and everyone else you hate.

I have never understood why "taking ourselves out of the picture and leaving the world for everyone else to master" has such appeal to you. I can't think of anything more un-American.

Putin acting like he'll launch a first strike

<2zZ1K.2132887$u91.824738@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4155&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4155

Subject: Putin acting like he'll launch a first strike
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 16:01:17 +0100
 by: TWP - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:01 UTC

This is information collected by a Youtube commentator from different
news sources. He's a bit alarmist - I think it's his trademark...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yTPuVZ5e4b4/

One story the video mentions:
"Putin 'moves family members to Siberian 'underground city' designed to
survive a nuclear war' " 1 March 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10563727/Putin-moves-family-members-Siberian-underground-city-designed-survive-nuclear-war.html

The basic point is that gradually key people required in a nuclear
attack are being spirited away into bunkers, the obvious implication
being that it's being done in possible preparation for a war-ending
nuclear attack on Kiev. It might also be out of concern for attacks on
locations of key people Bin Laden compound style. I suppose I wouldn't
leave my generals just lying around either.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Putin acting like he'll launch a first strike