Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Beaner massacre in CA
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 14:14:54 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 18:14 UTC

Sounds like some cartel action here ,,, Doesn't appear that those
restrictive gun laws in CA are doing much to deter aztec violence -
Guaranteed everyones name involved in this ends in a Z and a majority of
them are illegal.

Not exactly clear why they are being called "revelers", what exactly
were they reveling ?
Sinco de mayo is next month ,,,,

```````````````

At least six people are killed and ten wounded after gunman with
automatic rifle opens fire on group of revelers fighting outside
Sacramento bar

At least six people were killed and ten injured during an early
morning shooting in downtown Sacramento near 10th and J Streets
Video shared online showed a large group fighting on the sidewalk
as rapid gunfire struck
Witnesses reported seeing a person in a car pull out an automatic
weapon and begin shooting into a crowd gathered outside a restaurant and
lounge
Bystanders said they heard more than fifty shots ring out before
gunman's vehicle screeched away from the chaotic scene
The shooter remains at large

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10681189/At-six-dead-barrage-bullets-fired-car-bars-let-Sacramento.html

Re: Beaner massacre in CA

<16e31c703bd67f6c$1$4132523$12d55865@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4214&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4214

Subject: Re: Beaner massacre in CA
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 17:12:35 -0400
 by: Jesse - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:12 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Sounds like some cartel action here ,,, Doesn't appear that those
> restrictive gun laws in CA are doing much to deter aztec violence -
> Guaranteed everyones name involved in this ends in a Z and a majority of
> them are illegal.
>
> Not exactly clear why they are being called "revelers", what exactly
> were they reveling ?
> Sinco de mayo is next month ,,,,
>
> ```````````````
>

> At least six people are killed and ten wounded after gunman with
> automatic rifle opens fire on group of revelers fighting outside
> Sacramento bar
>
>     At least six people were killed and ten injured during an early
> morning shooting in downtown Sacramento near 10th and J Streets
>     Video shared online showed a large group fighting on the sidewalk
> as rapid gunfire struck
>     Witnesses reported seeing a person in a car pull out an automatic
> weapon and begin shooting into a crowd gathered outside a restaurant and
> lounge
>     Bystanders said they heard more than fifty shots ring out before
> gunman's vehicle screeched away from the chaotic scene
>     The shooter remains at large
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10681189/At-six-dead-barrage-bullets-fired-car-bars-let-Sacramento.html

3 groids aperested for da shootin

Third man, 31, is arrested on gun charges in Sacramento shooting after
cops arrested two brothers for 'spraying 250 bullets into crowd and
killing six'

A third man, Daviyonne Dawson, 31, was arrested on Monday night for
carrying a gun in the area of the Sacramento shooting while being banned
from carrying one
He has not been charged with crimes related to the shooting and
police at this point do not believe that his gun was used in the massacre
Earlier on Tuesday, police said Smiley Martin, 27, was arrested for
the shooting in Sacramento; he remains in the hospital
Smiley is the older brother of Dandrae Martin, 26, who was arrested
yesterday, on weapons charges
The pair are accused of opening fire in the early hours of Sunday
in downtown Sacramento but they are not thought to be the only shooters
Smiley is being held on charges included possession of a machine gun
The first shots were heard seconds after a mass brawl broke out on
10th Street and K Street at 2am
Witnesses described seeing men firing weapons from cars and others
running away with guns in their hands
Neither of the brothers has been charged with murder or
manslaughter - both are being held on gun possession charges
Dandrae's criminal record includes charges for domestic violence,
aggravated assault, criminal damage and marijuana violations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10688037/Sacramento-gunmans-older-brother-arrested-shooting.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Beaner massacre in CA