Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Only Republicans care about the USA
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 23:19:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 03:19 UTC

I'm sure I am not the only one who finds it criminally ironic that if 1
single Russian soldier takes a step over the borders of Latvia,
Lithuania, Estonia, Poland and a dozen more nations, then its WW3 and US
will be front and center defending their borders ,,, But when it comes
to our own, Oops, i guess we are helpless to prevent 1,000,000's of 3rd
world invaders from barging their way in.

So they say another surge is coming, this in addition to the uncounted
1,000,000's who have already "surged" since this senile puppet took
office - And keep in mind that this Title 42 only applies to those who
try to barge their way in legally, does nothing to address the hoards
who don't.

And once again, its republicans and republicans only who are trying to
stop this nation wrecking madness, as the Bolsheviks try to sap yet more
$$ from taxpayers and call it emergency relief from covid - And to
think, they impeached Trump for a phone call to Ukraine.

`````````````

White House slams Senate Republicans for stopping $10billion COVID bill:
Jen Psaki says it’s ‘disappointing’ and ‘a step backward’ in the fight
against the pandemic after all 50 GOP lawmakers block legislation in a
47-52 vote

A motion to move forward with debate on the spending bill was
blocked on Tues
The legislation, which the White House has said was desperately
needed, could now be delayed for weeks while federal Covid resources dwindle
Republicans are withholding support unless Democrats include a
provision that would keep the Trump-era Title 42 expulsion policy in place
'There'll have to be an amendment on Title 42 in order to move the
bill,' McConnell, R-Ky., told reporters on Tuesday
The Biden administration announced last week that, Title 42, which
is used to expel a majority of immigrants on the southern border, will
expire by May 23
Department of Homeland Security officials say the Trump-era
measure's expiration is likely to cause a fresh surge in border crossings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10690073/White-House-slams-Senate-GOP-blocking-10B-COVID-bill-Psaki-says-step-backward.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Only Republicans care about the USA