Life is wasted on the living. -- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldier

SubjectAuthor
* Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldierTWP
+- Re: Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldierJeSSe
`- Re: Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldierThe Happy Hippy

1
Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldier

<azD3K.1176035$Z91.776901@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4242&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4242

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Subject: Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldier
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:37:41 +0100
 by: TWP - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:37 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/61025388

A video has emerged which purports to show Ukrainian forces shooting and
killing a captive Russian soldier.

It was filmed on a road to the west of the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, where
Russian forces have been retreating.

Re: Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldier

<AvF3K.787590$aT3.256710@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4243&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4243

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 13:50:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 17:50 UTC

TWP wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/61025388
>

> A video has emerged which purports to show Ukrainian forces shooting and
> killing a captive Russian soldier.
>
> It was filmed on a road to the west of the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, where
> Russian forces have been retreating.

Must be very tough to take any Soviet invaders alive after the slaughter
of civilians has been confirmed.
My advice would be to keep up the good work, avenge the innocents
killed, but don't take videos of it.

Re: Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldier

<20220407194826.0000407b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4244&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4244

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:48:26 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:48 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:37:41 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/61025388
>

> A video has emerged which purports to show Ukrainian forces shooting
> and killing a captive Russian soldier.
>
> It was filmed on a road to the west of the Ukrainian capital Kyiv,
> where Russian forces have been retreating.

Ukrainian fascists executing Ukrainian civilians.

Ukrainians executing Russians.

Russians executing Ukrainians.

War's hell but it's what NATO, the US, and the UK wanted.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Video appears to show killing of captive Russian soldier