Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Black Lies Matter
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 23:07:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 03:07 UTC

Yet another career "activist" using victimized race hustling to buy
houses, cars ect in nice white communities.

`````````````````

BLM activist charged with fraud claimed she wasn't paid a dime from her
own charity but secretly paid herself $170,000 a year 'while raiding its
coffers': Video shows her claiming gun criminals are 'victims'

Monica Cannon-Grant, 41, and her husband Clark Grant, 38, of
Taunton, allegedly used Violence in Boston Inc. funds to pay for
personal expenses
Those included outings at Shake Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
and other restaurants, while they also booked a vacation to Maryland, it
is claimed
They also allegedly fraudulently applied for federal Pandemic
Unemployment Assistance, while having other sources of income and lied
about their mortgage
Both were charged in an 18-count indictment with wire fraud,
conspiracy, and making false statements to a mortgage lending business
On Tuesday, Cannon-Grant appeared in a Boston federal court for her
indictment
Both have made more than $100,000 in pandemic-related unemployment
benefits, while Cannon-Grant also made $33,426 in 'diversity' consulting
fees
Cannon-Grant's activism has previously earned her numerous
accolades, such as Boston Globe Magazine's Bostonian of the Year award
in 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10620931/BLM-activist-charged-fraud-pocketed-160-000-Violence-Boston-charity.html

Re: Black Lies Matter

<_x33K.399223$t2Bb.112214@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4216&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4216

Subject: Re: Black Lies Matter
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 18:38:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:38 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Yet another career "activist" using victimized race hustling to buy
> houses, cars ect in nice white communities.
>
> `````````````````
>

> BLM activist charged with fraud claimed she wasn't paid a dime from her
> own charity but secretly paid herself $170,000 a year 'while raiding its
> coffers': Video shows her claiming gun criminals are 'victims'
>
>     Monica Cannon-Grant, 41, and her husband Clark Grant, 38, of
> Taunton, allegedly used Violence in Boston Inc. funds to pay for
> personal expenses
>     Those included outings at Shake Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
> and other restaurants, while they also booked a vacation to Maryland, it
> is claimed
>     They also allegedly fraudulently applied for federal Pandemic
> Unemployment Assistance, while having other sources of income and lied
> about their mortgage
>     Both were charged in an 18-count indictment with wire fraud,
> conspiracy, and making false statements to a mortgage lending business
>     On Tuesday, Cannon-Grant appeared in a Boston federal court for her
> indictment
>     Both have made more than $100,000 in pandemic-related unemployment
> benefits, while Cannon-Grant also made $33,426 in 'diversity' consulting
> fees
>     Cannon-Grant's activism has previously earned her numerous
> accolades, such as Boston Globe Magazine's Bostonian of the Year award
> in 2020
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10620931/BLM-activist-charged-fraud-pocketed-160-000-Violence-Boston-charity.html

OMG who would believe it, yet more lavish spending on huge houses in
white communities by these charlatan chimps ?

````````

Black Lives Matter secretly used $6 million in donations to buy
luxurious 6,500-square foot mansion with seven bedrooms and parking for
20 cars in Southern California in 2020 where leaders have filmed YouTube
videos

Black Lives Matter brass secretly used $6 million in donation money
to buy a 6,500-square foot mansion in Southern California, it has been
revealed
Emails show the firm wanted to keep the purchase secret, despite
filming a video on the home's patio in May
The news comes as the foundation faces federal scrutiny for alleged
misuse of donated funds - and comes on heels of criticism of co-founder
Patrisse Cullors
Cullors, 38, came under fire last year for a slew of high-profile
property purchases. She resigned after facing backlash from critics and
supporters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10685303/Black-Lives-Matter-secretly-used-6-million-donations-buy-luxurious-6-500-square-foot-mansion.html

Re: Black Lies Matter

<16e3cec036ed96b0$1$928382$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4249&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4249

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 23:40:14 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 03:40 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> JeSSe wrote:
>> Yet another career "activist" using victimized race hustling to buy
>> houses, cars ect in nice white communities.
>>
>> `````````````````
>>

>> BLM activist charged with fraud claimed she wasn't paid a dime from
>> her own charity but secretly paid herself $170,000 a year 'while
>> raiding its coffers': Video shows her claiming gun criminals are
>> 'victims'
>>
>>      Monica Cannon-Grant, 41, and her husband Clark Grant, 38, of
>> Taunton, allegedly used Violence in Boston Inc. funds to pay for
>> personal expenses
>>      Those included outings at Shake Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
>> and other restaurants, while they also booked a vacation to Maryland,
>> it is claimed
>>      They also allegedly fraudulently applied for federal Pandemic
>> Unemployment Assistance, while having other sources of income and lied
>> about their mortgage
>>      Both were charged in an 18-count indictment with wire fraud,
>> conspiracy, and making false statements to a mortgage lending business
>>      On Tuesday, Cannon-Grant appeared in a Boston federal court for
>> her indictment
>>      Both have made more than $100,000 in pandemic-related
>> unemployment benefits, while Cannon-Grant also made $33,426 in
>> 'diversity' consulting fees
>>      Cannon-Grant's activism has previously earned her numerous
>> accolades, such as Boston Globe Magazine's Bostonian of the Year award
>> in 2020
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10620931/BLM-activist-charged-fraud-pocketed-160-000-Violence-Boston-charity.html
>>

> OMG who would believe it, yet more lavish spending on huge houses in
> white communities by these charlatan chimps ?
>
> ````````
>

> Black Lives Matter secretly used $6 million in donations to buy
> luxurious 6,500-square foot mansion with seven bedrooms and parking for
> 20 cars in Southern California in 2020 where leaders have filmed YouTube
> videos
>
>     Black Lives Matter brass secretly used $6 million in donation money
> to buy a 6,500-square foot mansion in Southern California, it has been
> revealed
>     Emails show the firm wanted to keep the purchase secret, despite
> filming a video on the home's patio in May
>     The news comes as the foundation faces federal scrutiny for alleged
> misuse of donated funds - and comes on heels of criticism of co-founder
> Patrisse Cullors
>     Cullors, 38, came under fire last year for a slew of high-profile
> property purchases. She resigned after facing backlash from critics and
> supporters
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10685303/Black-Lives-Matter-secretly-used-6-million-donations-buy-luxurious-6-500-square-foot-mansion.html

Pretty clear case of money laundering here, transferring $1,000,000's of
donations from one corrupt negroid to the next - but of course, anyone
who calls them out is racist/sexist ect ,,, Friggin monkeys

Why did BLM buy LA mansion for $5.8m from developer friend who paid
$3.1m for it just six days earlier? Transaction 'raises serious
questions' - but founder Patrisse Cullors says criticism is 'racist and
sexist'

The six bedroom 1930s mansion in the Studio City neighborhood of
Los Angeles was bought on October 21, 2020 for $3.1 million by a
BLM-linked developer
Dyane Pascall, a real estate developer who worked for the
consulting firm run by BLM founder Patrisse Cullors and her partner,
bought it from a televangelist
Six days later, on October 27, the house was bought in cash by
BLM's shell company for $5.8 million - 250 percent above the average
price for the area
BLMGFN have not explained the $2.7 million discrepancy in the
price, and Pascall has not responded to DailyMail.com's request for comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10694547/BLMs-LA-mansion-bought-3-1m-sold-six-days-later-5-8m.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Black Lies Matter