Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Boris shows some stones and visits Kiev - Still a no go zone for
Xiden
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:27:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 18:27 UTC

No doubt his handlers see no benefit sending the senile clown to Kiev to
commit more dangerous gaffes and drool on little girls - And getting the
2,000+ man security detail/motorcade ect there in 1 piece might be a bit
of a challenge as well.
Agreed, it is much for the better not to send him.

```````````````

Psaki says Ukraine has ‘won the battle of Kyiv’ over Russia: Capital
city’s mayor says Boris Johnson’s surprise visit shows who their ‘real
friends’ are as White House AGAIN dismisses the idea of Biden traveling
there

Senior Biden officials have been declaring that Ukrainian forces
'won' back Kyiv from the Russians after Moscow's troops were forced to
retreat from the region
Boris Johnson's surprise trip to the capital city spurred renewed
focus on whether President Joe Biden will make a similar trip
Kyiv Mayor Vitaly Klitschko said he understood it would be a matter
of 'safety'
However he also stated, 'We would be very happy to see our
friends' in Kyiv
'President Biden has been to Kyiv before. He looks forward to going
to Kyiv again. But we're not currently planning a trip,' Jake Sullivan said
It comes after a Friday attack on a civilian railway hub killed dozens

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10705015/Kyiv-mayor-says-Boris-Johnson-visit-shows-real-friends-White-House-dismisses-Biden-trip.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Boris shows some stones and visits Kiev - Still a no go zone for Xiden