Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Majik Negroid Vs Dump Truck
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 17:24:41 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:24 UTC

And its Dump Truck for the win !

It is impossible to cross an 8 lane highway on foot safely, your odds of
getting nailed are probably better than 50%.
Was he spaced out from drugs, feeling a little suicidal or just plain
stupid ?

Now they are concentrating their ire on an old white guy who had the
nerve to speak the truth.

``````````````

'Maybe if he stayed in school he wouldn't have gone jogging on a
highway': Former Cowboys executive Gil Brandt is slammed for
'disgraceful' comments on Steelers QB's Dwayne Haskins' death

Former Cowboys executive Gil Brandt received backlash after making
'disgraceful' comments on Steelers quarterback and Dwayne Haskins
Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins died Saturday morning after being struck
by a dump truck along I-595 in Fort Lauderdale
On NFL Radio, Brandt, 90, went viral after he was asked about
Haskins death, with the Hall-of-Famer making 'disgraceful,' 'completely
inappropriate' remarks
Brandt eventually tweeted an apology later that same day
Police say he was hit while attempting to cross multiple lanes of
traffic and was pronounced dead at the scene
It remains unclear why the NFL player was walking along on the highway
Haskins had been in South Florida training with his teammates
On Friday he made a chilling Instagram post telling his followers:
''It is what it is' will keep you at peace'
Head Coach Mike Tomlin said Haskins' death has left him 'devastated
and at a loss for words'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10704203/Gil-Brandt-slammed-disgraceful-comments-Steelers-QBs-Dwayne-Haskins-death.html

Re: Majik Negroid Vs Dump Truck

<t2vk4h$cm4$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4274&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4274

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Majik Negroid Vs Dump Truck
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:01:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:01 UTC

QB's are supposed to be the clever ones, and he was a really good QB.

Seems to have been more of a mental problem.

Re: Majik Negroid Vs Dump Truck

<giL4K.72360$001.40087@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4275&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4275

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:14:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 01:14 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> QB's are supposed to be the clever ones, and he was a really good QB.
>
> Seems to have been more of a mental problem.

not into negroball, never heard of him, stands to reason that to be a
starter on a NFL team, must have some talent and abilities.

Maybe the dump truck was racist ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Majik Negroid Vs Dump Truck