Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: The leader of the free world ?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 00:32:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 04:32 UTC

Not quite.
Some disturbing footage from the other day when Oboingo made a
triumphant return to the white house ,, And senile Xiden was left
meandering around by himself with a pained expression on his face
because everyone was completely ignoring him. He was in a large,
historic room with many people, yet he was all alone.

He even randomly beckoned some lady over so he wasn't alone and held her
hand like a lost child, even she soon blew him off to chat with obama.

Then he followed obama around like a puppy, still with the pained, dazed
look on his face. He tried multiple times to say something to someone
but again was 100% ignored by everyone ,, Then he even grabbed obama by
the shoulder in a futile attempt to be recognized as someone important
and ,, You guessed it, still no luck, obama did not acknowledge what he
was trying to say or being grabbed by the shoulder - He kept right on
gabbing with even the cackling mulatto kamala upstaging him.

Pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxVITBGOA

Re: The leader of the free world ?

<8F36K.78798$Kdf.9236@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4326&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4326

Subject: Re: The leader of the free world ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:13:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 01:13 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Not quite.
> Some disturbing footage from the other day when Oboingo made a
> triumphant return to the white house ,, And senile Xiden was left
> meandering around by himself with a pained expression on his face
> because everyone was completely ignoring him. He was in a large,
> historic room with many people, yet he was all alone.
>
> He even randomly beckoned some lady over so he wasn't alone and held her
> hand like a lost child, even she soon blew him off to chat with obama.
>
> Then he followed obama around like a puppy, still with the pained, dazed
> look on his face. He tried multiple times to say something to someone
> but again was 100% ignored by everyone ,, Then he even grabbed obama by
> the shoulder in a futile attempt to be recognized as someone important
> and ,, You guessed it, still no luck, obama did not acknowledge what he
> was trying to say or being grabbed by the shoulder - He kept right on
> gabbing with even the cackling mulatto kamala upstaging him.
>
> Pathetic.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxVITBGOA

More of the dementia ridden dolt babbling then trying to shake hands
with an invisible man - Disturbing.

Anyone? Biden sticks out his hand and appears to 'shake thin air': Ted
Cruz mocks video of president turning around after speech where he
claimed he was a 'full professor for four years'

After realizing there was no one to shake hands with, Biden
stopped, looked around for a moment and then walked off the stage
Cruz, R-Texas, quoted the clip and added a wide-eyed emoji
Biden told the crowd that 70 percent of U.S. inflation could be
blamed on Russian Leader Vladimir Putin
Biden also claimed that he used to be a 'full professor' at the
University of Pennsylvania
The president was named Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice
Professor at Penn in 2017
He collected nearly a million dollars from the school over three
years for giving about a dozen public appearances

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10720467/Anyone-Biden-sticks-hand-appears-shake-air.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / The leader of the free world ?