* joeyh installs debian using only his big toe, for a change of pace -- in #debian-boot

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber

SubjectAuthor
* Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby BomberJeSSe
+* Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the BabyMohammed
|`* Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the BabyJeSSe
| `* Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the BabyMohammed
|  `- Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the BabyJeSSe
`- Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the BabyThe Happy Hippy

1
Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber

<Zel4K.544945$mF2.330627@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4260&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4260

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:36:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:36 UTC

Vlads nigger side coming out, just can't get his idol Hitler out of his
bald head just like niggers can't let go of slavery.
I guess everyone he has a problem with is naturally a Nazi, especially
in the runup to may 9th victory over Nazis day or whatever it is.

[Just who was it that made a non aggression pact with Hitler that made
WW2 possible ??] Oh yeah thats right, it was his illustrious [mass
murdering] predecessor Stalin, thats right.

Really premature to worry about putin having his sights on anything
since he is still well bogged down in Ukraine, and even assuming some
sort of eventual, partial victory, it'll come at a price that will
reduce his conventional force to below a 3rd world country.
Having US forces stationed in country, little Latvia can afford to flip
putin off.

`````````````````````

```````````

Does Putin have his sights set on Latvia next? Kremlin rants against
Baltic 'neo-Nazi' state in chilling echo of Moscow's threats to Ukraine
as Riga makes May 9 a day of remembrance for victims of Russian aggression

Kremlin blasted Baltic 'neo-Nazi' state in echo of Moscow's threats
to Ukraine
Riga passed bill to mark May 9 as a day to commemorate Ukrainian
war victims
May 9 is the same day Russia holds annual Victory Day in Moscow's
Red Square
Russian Foreign Ministry branded Latvia's commemorative day
'blasphemous'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10703253/Kremlin-rants-against-Baltic-neo-Nazi-state-chilling-echo-Moscows-threats-Ukraine.html

Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber

<t2udu1$17vf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4267&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4267

From: tose...@gmail.com (Mohammed)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby
Bomber
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 12:09:53 +0100
 by: Mohammed - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 11:09 UTC

On 09/04/2022 20:36, JeSSe wrote:
> Vlads nigger side coming out, just can't get his idol Hitler out of his
> bald head just like niggers can't let go of slavery.
>  I guess everyone he has a problem with is naturally a Nazi, especially
> in the runup to may 9th victory over Nazis day or whatever it is.

I am against the actions of Putin.

Although your title, also counts for the USA and its allies. There's
many innocent children that have been killed and even targetted by
western powers/allies.

What is wrong is wrong, whether it be done by the opposition or from
within your own camp.

Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber

<20220410133315.00006b24@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4268&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4268

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Bomber
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 13:33:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 12:33 UTC

On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:36:23 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Does Putin have his sights set on Latvia next? Kremlin rants against
> Baltic 'neo-Nazi' state

Latvia ?

A country which reverentially holds an annual day of celebration for the Latvian Legion, their official faction of he Waffen SS ?

A day when Latvian fascists and neo-Nazis take to the streets, parade under their stylised swastika flags, perform their best Sieg Heils and Heil Hitlers, collectively hope that one day Nazism will be resurrected ?

I am not sure how Putin got it into his head that Latvia ia a neo-Nazi state.

Maybe he's thinking back to that time when Latvia aligned with Nazi Germany, to fight Russia, and to kill Rsussians ?

Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber

<xsF4K.692405$oF2.463078@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4271&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4271

Bomber
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:36:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 18:36 UTC

Mohammed wrote:
> On 09/04/2022 20:36, JeSSe wrote:
>> Vlads nigger side coming out, just can't get his idol Hitler out of
>> his bald head just like niggers can't let go of slavery.
>>   I guess everyone he has a problem with is naturally a Nazi,
>> especially in the runup to may 9th victory over Nazis day or whatever
>> it is.
>>

> I am against the actions of Putin.
>
> Although your title, also counts for the USA and its allies. There's
> many innocent children that have been killed and even targetted by
> western powers/allies.
>
> What is wrong is wrong, whether it be done by the opposition or from
> within your own camp.

Imagined equivalency is just poor excuse making for the murderous
Soviets - You know it, so do I.
You always seem to have a pre or post qualifier ,, "I don't agree with
it, BUT ,,,," Meaning, you actually do agree with it but want to pretend
that you don't.

You could not for your pathetic life name instances since WW2 where USA
target civilians en mass as a matter of policy, cannot name when and
where we routinely targeted hospitals, schools, theaters and columns of
civilian evacuees - Nor can you name when and where we arrested and
executed 100's of civilians in cold blood [soon to be 1,000's].

Most of our drone fuckups, such as the recent one by the Xiden team in
Afghanistan, were admitted and the victims families compensated with
more $$ than they'd even earn in a lifetime - And if targeting civilians
was state policy as you so stupidly claim, muslims would be stacked up
by the 100,000's.
You are just butthurt because the victims are your fellow pedo
worshipers who, by the way, are no slouches at murdering civilians
themselves, 9/11 ect ect

Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber

<t34hnv$70j$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4291&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4291

From: tose...@gmail.com (Mohammed)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Bomber
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:51:43 +0100
 by: Mohammed - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:51 UTC

On 10/04/2022 19:36, JeSSe wrote:
> Mohammed wrote:
>> On 09/04/2022 20:36, JeSSe wrote:
>

> You could not for your pathetic life name instances since WW2 where USA
> target civilians en mass as a matter of policy,

Erm, I did mention allies too. Israel, which the USA supports to the
hill, has bombed schools, UN shelters and towers which housed
journalists; Israel's excuses are the same as the ones Russia is providing.

White phosphorous which is a kind of chemical weapon (to which the west
will agree with when Russia will be found to use it) was used in Gaza,
Iraq and Afghanistan.

In Yemen the then Pres' Obama made a phone call to the Yemeni leader to
keep in jail a journalist that had uncovered the lies of America so
called killing terrorists, in fact in the mentioned drone strike, they
killed women, children and some cattle. The night raids in Afghanistan,
the US' operations lead to the murder of many innocent people, all when
mentioned in western media portrayed as terrorists, but out of media
sight, the poor people of Afghanistan were paid off with some cattle and
some dollars, to keep quite and move on, in some of those instances.

Blackwater operatives, an American mercenary group - there were videos
of them openly killing people random, as though they were playing a
video game. Then you have the leaked videos thanks to wikileaks, which
shows the murder of many people.

You still have Guantanamo open, there was Bagram, where it is a known
fact people were tortured. Reports of rape and abuse have also been made.

It was found due to the sanctions of the USA about 1 million children
died in Iraq, which a US' politician thought was worth it.

> cannot name when and
> where we routinely targeted hospitals, schools, theaters and columns of
> civilian evacuees - Nor can you name when and where we arrested and
> executed 100's of civilians in cold blood [soon to be 1,000's].

Tell that to those that were blindfolded and shot.

Killing is killing, but you'd like to narrow it down into certain
categories. Mass killing, killing with chemical weapons, muddying waters
by discussing intent etc.

> Most of our drone fuckups, such as the recent one by the Xiden team in
> Afghanistan, were admitted and the victims families compensated with
> more $$ than they'd even earn in a lifetime - And if targeting civilians
> was state policy as you so stupidly claim, muslims would be stacked up
> by the 100,000's.

Most drone f'up's were not admitted. It was only those that came to
light in western media, those were the ones that we couldn't afford to
hide. Other's that were admitted, was where families pursued the case,
pittance was paid to the victims families and still reported as
"terrorists" killed in western media. The rest the USA remained adamant
only terrorists were killed.

I didn't say targetting civilians was state policy, read what I wrote.
However civilian deaths isn't really a great concern

Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber

<7SC5K.593665$mF2.513385@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4303&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4303

Bomber
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 12:27:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:27 UTC

Mohammed wrote:

> I didn't say targetting civilians was [US] state policy

But it is for Russia, therein lies a vast difference

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Now Latvia is a neo Nazi run state, according to Vlad the Baby Bomber