Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: 2 muslims infiltrate Xiden security detail
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:53:04 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:53 UTC

Seems almost certain that this was a foreign financed operation, guess
the Xiden security team is as easily duped as Xiden himself.

Would not trust the FBI for details on this any more than the Kremlin at
this point, they are obviously going to try to sweep this under the rug.

``````````````````

How 'fake' Homeland agents spent 18 MONTHS trying to 'infiltrate Secret
Service and Jill Biden's detail' by partying and drinking beer with
staff and 'getting access to surveillance and apartments' in luxury
building where they all live

Haider Sher-Ali, 36, and Arian Taherzadeh, 40, were arrested
Wednesday for impersonating federal agents with the Department of
Homeland Security
The duo claimed to be involved in an investigation into the Jan. 6
Capitol attack
Agents with the FBI, NCIS and USPIS swarmed several floors and
units of luxury apartment building Crossing DC in southeast Washington,
D.C.
A former representative of Crossing DC who worked at the building
since the start of Taherzadeh's lease confirmed that none of the units
were being paid for
When asked why they were not paying rent on the units, the
individual responded with one word: 'Government'
According to sources, the Tishman Speyer-owned building cooperated
with Taherzadeh and Ali believing the guise that they were federal agents
Building management, the sources allege, provided the duo with
access to surveillance cameras and codes to access all doors in the building
A member of building management sent an email to tenants 11:30 on
Thursday claiming: 'FBI concluded its search overnight and is no longer
on the premises'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10696133/How-fake-DHS-agents-spent-18-MONTHS-trying-infiltrate-Secret-Service-Jill-Bidens-detail.html

Re: 2 muslims infiltrate Xiden security detail

<20220407213635.00004526@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4247&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4247

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: 2 muslims infiltrate Xiden security detail
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 21:36:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:36 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:53:04 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> How 'fake' Homeland agents spent 18 MONTHS trying to 'infiltrate
> Secret Service and Jill Biden's detail' by partying and drinking beer
> with staff and 'getting access to surveillance and apartments' in
> luxury building where they all live

Or did they just "try it on" and couldn't believe their luck when it worked. Worked so well that they had 18 months of free beer and bar snacks in luxury accommodation while management handed them all the door codes and access to surveillance cameras without them even asking.

It's all a bit confusing in the telling. The pair are said to have handed out a gun, $40K apartments, iPhones, provided surveillance systems, drones, Televisions and more to governemnt agents, LEO and defence operatives..

Yet no agent happened to mention they were receiving such things.

And why would they want to infiltrate Jill Biden's security detail ? There seems a lack of evidence that they did.

US government agencies have a habit of always blaming others for their own failures.

Re: 2 muslims infiltrate Xiden security detail

<5s%3K.547942$7F2.500459@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4252&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4252

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:48:32 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 18:48 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Seems almost certain that this was a foreign financed operation, guess
> the Xiden security team is as easily duped as Xiden himself.
>
> Would not trust the FBI for details on this any more than the Kremlin at
> this point, they are obviously going to try to sweep this under the rug.
>
> ``````````````````
>

> How 'fake' Homeland agents spent 18 MONTHS trying to 'infiltrate Secret
> Service and Jill Biden's detail' by partying and drinking beer with
> staff and 'getting access to surveillance and apartments' in luxury
> building where they all live
>
>     Haider Sher-Ali, 36, and Arian Taherzadeh, 40, were arrested
> Wednesday for impersonating federal agents with the Department of
> Homeland Security
>     The duo claimed to be involved in an investigation into the Jan. 6
> Capitol attack
>     Agents with the FBI, NCIS and USPIS swarmed several floors and
> units of luxury apartment building Crossing DC in southeast Washington,
> D.C.
>     A former representative of Crossing DC who worked at the building
> since the start of Taherzadeh's lease confirmed that none of the units
> were being paid for
>     When asked why they were not paying rent on the units, the
> individual responded with one word: 'Government'
>     According to sources, the Tishman Speyer-owned building cooperated
> with Taherzadeh and Ali believing the guise that they were federal agents
>     Building management, the sources allege, provided the duo with
> access to surveillance cameras and codes to access all doors in the
> building
>     A member of building management sent an email to tenants 11:30 on
> Thursday claiming: 'FBI concluded its search overnight and is no longer
> on the premises'
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10696133/How-fake-DHS-agents-spent-18-MONTHS-trying-infiltrate-Secret-Service-Jill-Bidens-detail.html

Paki intelligence operatives spent a full 18 MONTHS infiltrating the
Xiden security detail - What dirt and info do they have on this criminal
family ,, And if its that easy to cavort with this incompetent
administration, what plants do the chinks and Russians have within ?

Two fake Homeland agents - one 'with ties to Pakistani intelligence and
multiple Iranian visas' - spent 18 months 'infiltrating and buying gifts
for Jill Biden's Secret Service detail' in luxury DC building where they
all lived and partied

Haider Sher-Ali, 35, and Arian Taherzadeh, 40, were arrested
[...]

Stash of assault rifles, body armor, passports with multiple visas, and
sham uniforms found in penthouse of 'fake' Homeland agents - including
one with 'links to Pakistani intelligence' - who 'infiltrated Biden,
Kamala and Jill's Secret Service details'

A motion for detention shows two men impersonating federal agents
had a slew of damning evidence in their apartments, including images
showing several different passports and IDs
'They are not law enforcement agents, and they are not involved in
sanctioned covert activities,' the motion for detention filed Friday
claims. 'Neither Defendant is even employed by the United States government'
'But their impersonation scheme was sufficiently realistic to
convince other government employees, including law enforcement agents,
of their false identities,' the memorandum added.
At least two Secret Service agents assigned to Biden and Harris'
protective detail were caught up in the scheme by two men posing as DHS
agents
One agent receiving free rent, sources say, was regularly stationed
at VP Kamala Harris' residence at One Observatory Circle at the Naval
Observatory
Another who was often seen partying with the two men is on the
presidential protective detail
At least four Secret Service agents have been placed on
administrative leave
[...]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10700055/USSS-agents-Biden-Kamalas-probed-fake-DHS-agents-showered-gifts.html

Re: 2 muslims infiltrate Xiden security detail

<16e5a0ebb948f389$20$928382$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4310&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4310

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:02:51 -0400
 by: Jesse - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 02:02 UTC

JeSSe wrote:

> Would not trust the FBI for details on this any more than the Kremlin at
> this point, they are obviously going to try to sweep this under the rug.

DING [again]

> ``````````````````
'Fake' Homeland agent who 'infiltrated White House Secret Service' and
had an arsenal of weapons in his D.C. penthouse arrives at his family's
Virginia home after he was RELEASED from jail because judge said he
doesn't pose a risk

DailyMail.com captured Arian Taherzadeh, 40, returning to his
father's home in Virginia on Wednesday
Taherzadeh and his alleged accomplice Haider Ali, 35, were
released from custody Wednesday
Federal government did not appeal a denied motion for detention for
the duo to be held pending trial
The men stand accused of impersonating two federal officers with
Homeland Security
Allegedly they used that ruse to get close with Secret Service
agents and other federal workers
The two men were 'inadvertently tipped off' to the probe by Secret
Service investigators
An email was sent Monday, April 4, 2022 to Taherzadeh at a
'ussp.us' email that he claimed to residents was associated with the
United States Special Police
Two days after the email was sent – and responded to – Taherzadeh
and Ali were arrested at a restaurant where they were meeting with a
third party, said to be a lawyer
At the same time, luxury apartment building Crossing DC, where they
leased five units that they allegedly never paid for, was being raided
by the FBI, NCIS and USPIS
At least two Secret Service agents assigned to Biden, Harris' and
first lady Jill Biden's protective detail were caught up in the scheme
and at least four agents were placed on administrative leave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716625/Fake-DHS-agent-arsenal-weapons-D-C-penthouse-arrives-familys-Virginia-home.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: 2 muslims infiltrate Xiden security detail