Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Negroid murderers having babies in prison thanks to ACLJOO
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 14:56:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 18:56 UTC

Oh wait, I thought they were supposed to be elgit females, not just
feeling a little girly ,, But they have cocks, sperm ect and are more
than capable of impregnating an actual female, but we are all just
supposed to pretend that they really are females.
This will be ideal for horny bucks serving life in prison, just claim
that they identify as female, get put in a womans prison, and proceed to
fuck their brains out.

Obviously this calls for forced sterilization and abortion, prisons are
not day care centers and these little demon spawns are going to be
thrown at taxpayers to raise.

````````````
Two inmates at all-women's New Jersey jail are PREGNANT after both had
sex with transgender prisoners: ACLU won battle to house 27 trans
inmates there

The pregnant women are housed at the embattled Edna Mahan
Correctional Facility, in Clinton, which New Jersey Governor announced
plans to close
It is unclear if the women had sex with the same transgender woman.
Edna Mahan houses 27 transgender prisoners, and over 800 cisgender women
The correctional facility began to house inmates by gender identity
last year, after reaching a settlement in a lawsuit brought by a trans
woman and the ACLU
Edna Mahan, the only women's prison in the state, does not require
transgender inmates to proceed with reassignment surgery in order to be
housed
In recent years, Edna Mahan has grappled with reports of widespread
abuses and systemic failures
Ten prison guards face criminal charges stemming from an alleged
assault on inmates, including a transgender woman, in January 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716417/Two-women-female-New-Jersey-prison-PREGNANT-trans-inmates.html

'We found love in a hopeless place.' Meet the trans prisoner, 27,
convicted of killing his foster father and the female double murderer he
impregnated, who began their forbidden relationship at NJ women's prison

Transgender prisoner Demitrius Minor, 27, has admitted he got two
women inmates pregnant in a New Jersey women's prison
He is serving 30 years behind bars for killing his foster father
and carjacking
One of the pregnant women is double murderer Latonia Bellamy, 31,
who will give birth in early fall
She, her cousin and another man killed a couple as they unloaded
presents from their engagement party in 2010
'What incarcerated individual do (sic) not yearn for a second
chance at life when your teens, twenties and thirties are withering away
behind four walls, a steel door and barb wire gates,' Bellamy wrote online
'We can’t watch all 800 inmates every single second of the day, the
head of New Jersey's prison officers' union told DailyMail.com

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10719369/Trans-prisoner-got-inmate-pregnant-serving-30-years-killing-foster-father.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Negroid murderers having babies in prison thanks to ACLJOO