You like to form new friendships and make new acquaintances.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Pussy footing ?

SubjectAuthor
* Pussy footing ?Phil Allison
+* Re: Pussy footing ?Max
|`* Re: Pussy footing ?Petzl
| `- Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
+* Re: Pussy footing ?Petzl
|+- Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
|+* Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
||+- Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
||+- Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
||`* Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
|| `* Re: Pussy footing ?Petzl
||  +* Re: Pussy footing ?Phil Allison
||  |`* Re: Pussy footing ?Clocky
||  | `* Re: Pussy footing ?Phil Allison
||  |  `* Re: Pussy footing ?Clocky
||  |   `* Re: Pussy footing ?Phil Allison
||  |    `* Re: Pussy footing ?Clocky
||  |     `- Re: Pussy footing ?Phil Allison
||  +* Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
||  |+- Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
||  |`* Re: Pussy footing ?Max
||  | `- Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
||  `- Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
|`- Re: Pussy footing ?keithr0
+* Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
|`* Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
| +* Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
| |`- Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
| `* Re: Pussy footing ?Max
|  +* Re: Pussy footing ?Phil Allison
|  |`- Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
|  +- Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
|  `* Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
|   `* Re: Pussy footing ?Phil Allison
|    `* Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
|     `- Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
+- Re: Pussy footing ?Rod Speed
`* Re: Pussy footing ?Maynard G. Krebbs
 +- Re: Pussy footing ?Mountain Magpie
 `- Re: Pussy footing ?Phil Allison

Pages:12
Re: Pussy footing ?

<iujcbfF7os9U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4330&group=aus.legal#4330

From: leu...@bluemountains.net (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Pussy footing ?
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 00:27:44 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 00:27 UTC

On Fri, 05 Nov 2021 11:10:41 +1100, Petzl posted:-

> On Fri, 5 Nov 2021 09:09:18 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
> >> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> >> Definitely housing commission, tho they don't call it that in WA.
> >> Tonkin Crescent. Interesting that there is no street view, of that
> >> street, but there is of the other streets close. The satellite view
> >> does show quite small rectangular houses.

> >> Going to be interesting to see what happens there.
> >
> >> Bit of a hint they might welch on that given that Blaine keeps on
> >> about them finding out what house it was using good police work.
> >
> >Tho they are now saying that they went to his house after seeing
> >CCTV footage of his car coming into Carnarvon at the right time.
> >
> My reading said his Grey car had no number plates?
> <https://www.watoday.com.au/national/cleo-smith-s-alleged-abductor-had-room-full-of-dolls-20211103-p595ny.html>
> https://t.ly/YqLE
> Forensic officers have spent the past two days combing Mr Kelly’s
> property, which included a grey car parked in the carport that had no
> number plate.

How come it wasn't up on bricks in the yard, with wheels missing?
> --

Re: Pussy footing ?

<8be2b510-f95b-424c-875c-4530c5021ef7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4331&group=aus.legal#4331

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:00 UTC

Mountain Magpie wrote:
===================

> > What is the likely punishment for the cuplrit of this alleged crime?
>
> Other prisoners will most likely belt the shitter out of him.

** You mean Lebs and Pacific islanders ?

On grounds that prisoners like him give the rest a bad name.

....... Phil

Re: Pussy footing ?

<iujefeF7os9U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4332&group=aus.legal#4332

From: leu...@bluemountains.net (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:06:48 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:06 UTC

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:00:38 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-

> Mountain Magpie wrote:
> ===================
> >
> > > What is the likely punishment for the cuplrit of this alleged
> > > crime?
> >
> > Other prisoners will most likely belt the shitter out of him.
>
> ** You mean Lebs and Pacific islanders ?

Probably all of them, collectively they hate "rock spiders".

> On grounds that prisoners like him give the rest a bad name.

Must be mental though, collecting dolls, taking them for a ride,
posting on Bragbook with photos, about it.

> ...... Phil

Re: Pussy footing ?

<iujj08F90e8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4333&group=aus.legal#4333

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:25:08 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 02:25 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Definitely housing commission, tho they don't call it that in WA.
>>> Tonkin Crescent. Interesting that there is no street view, of that
>>> street, but there is of the other streets close. The satellite view
>>> does show quite small rectangular houses.

>>> Going to be interesting to see what happens there.
>>
>>> Bit of a hint they might welch on that given that Blaine keeps on
>>> about them finding out what house it was using good police work.
>>
>>Tho they are now saying that they went to his house after seeing
>>CCTV footage of his car coming into Carnarvon at the right time.
>>
> My reading said his Grey car had no number plates?
> <https://www.watoday.com.au/national/cleo-smith-s-alleged-abductor-had-room-full-of-dolls-20211103-p595ny.html>
> https://t.ly/YqLE
> Forensic officers have spent the past two days combing Mr Kelly's
> property, which included a grey car parked in the carport that had no
> number plate.

But he may have just taken it off once it became
clear that the cops were checking CCTV footage.
They would still know who owned it and even
if it didn't have plates on it when he snatched
Cleo and returned to Carnarvon in it, there cant
be that many of that blue Mazda in a town of 5K

Re: Pussy footing ?

<iujj44F910nU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4334&group=aus.legal#4334

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:27:12 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 02:27 UTC

Mountain Magpie <leura@bluemountains.net> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> >Tho they are now saying that they went to his house after seeing
>> >CCTV footage of his car coming into Carnarvon at the right time.
>> >
>> My reading said his Grey car had no number plates?
>> <https://www.watoday.com.au/national/cleo-smith-s-alleged-abductor-had-room-full-of-dolls-20211103-p595ny.html>
>> https://t.ly/YqLE
>> Forensic officers have spent the past two days combing Mr Kelly’s
>> property, which included a grey car parked in the carport that had no
>> number plate.
>
> How come it wasn't up on bricks in the yard, with wheels missing?

He had a dog he kept in the front yard since the abduction.

Re: Pussy footing ?

<iujjdpF92gtU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4335&group=aus.legal#4335

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:32:21 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 02:32 UTC

Mountain Magpie <leura@bluemountains.net> wrote
> Phil Allison wrote
>> Mountain Magpie wrote

Likely fuck all given the loony detail.

Might well get what looks like its severe given
the massive publicity, but will almost certainly
be reduced on appeal.

Max possible is 20 years.

>> > Other prisoners will most likely belt the shitter out of him.
>>
>> You mean Lebs and Pacific islanders ?

Not clear how many of them there are in WA.
> Probably all of them, collectively they hate "rock spiders".
>> On grounds that prisoners like him give the rest a bad name.
> Must be mental though, collecting dolls, taking them
> for a ride, posting on Bragbook with photos, about it.

Yeah, bet he turns out to be foetal alcohol syndrome.

He has the nose they have, small nose upturned.

Re: Pussy footing ?

<sm2hrr$g0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4336&group=aus.legal#4336

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:10:02 +1100
 by: Max - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 06:10 UTC

On 5/11/2021 11:27 am, Mountain Magpie wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Nov 2021 11:10:41 +1100, Petzl posted:-
>
>> On Fri, 5 Nov 2021 09:09:18 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Tho they are now saying that they went to his house after seeing
>>> CCTV footage of his car coming into Carnarvon at the right time.
>>>
>> My reading said his Grey car had no number plates?
>> <https://www.watoday.com.au/national/cleo-smith-s-alleged-abductor-had-room-full-of-dolls-20211103-p595ny.html>
>> https://t.ly/YqLE
>> Forensic officers have spent the past two days combing Mr Kelly’s
>> property, which included a grey car parked in the carport that had no
>> number plate.
>
> How come it wasn't up on bricks in the yard, with wheels missing?

Is that a requirement if a car has no plates?

Re: Pussy footing ?

<sm2o7h$rah$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4337&group=aus.legal#4337

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 15:58:42 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 07:58 UTC

On 5/11/2021 8:21 am, Phil Allison wrote:
> pet...@gmail.com wrote:
> ==========================
>>> Tho they are now saying that they went to his house after seeing
>>> CCTV footage of his car coming into Carnarvon at the right time.
>>>
>> Forensic officers have spent the past two days combing Mr Kelly’s
>> property, which included a grey car parked in the carport that had no
>> number plate.
>>

> ** FFS "right time " = day of the abduction.

Nope, cross referenced against mobile phone cell data which places him
in certain places at the right time. Not many cars coming or going at
that site in the early hours of the morning, and/or into town from that
direction.

Re: Pussy footing ?

<871d1368-d0d4-4a92-81c7-138e2d1291a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4338&group=aus.legal#4338

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 08:38 UTC

Clocky the Cockhead wrote:
=====================>>

> >> Forensic officers have spent the past two days combing Mr Kelly’s
> >> property, which included a grey car parked in the carport that had no
> >> number plate.
> >>

> > ** FFS "right time " = day of the abduction.
> >

> Nope, cross referenced against mobile phone cell data

** FFS, imbecile - it was " CCTV footage" !!!!

Only way it can be Carnarvon at the "right time" was the same early morning.

...... Phil

Re: Pussy footing ?

<sm33hn$bl4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4340&group=aus.legal#4340

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 19:11:52 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 11:11 UTC

On 5/11/2021 4:38 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Clocky the Cockhead wrote:
> ======================

>>> ** FFS "right time " = day of the abduction.
>>>

>> Nope, cross referenced against mobile phone cell data
>>

> ** FFS, imbecile - it was " CCTV footage" !!!!

It was a combination of evidence you dickhead. Stick to mauling toasters.

Re: Pussy footing ?

<84d52136-4e9b-4dfa-8cec-ababd7e32953n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4341&group=aus.legal#4341

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 04:36:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 11:36 UTC

Clocky theCockhead wrote:
======================

> >> Nope, cross referenced against mobile phone cell data
> >>

> > ** FFS, imbecile - it was " CCTV footage" !!!!
>
> It was a combination of evidence you dickhead.

** Fuck you - you moronic, shithead *over snipping* LIAR

...... Phil

Re: Pussy footing ?

<ium2rkFnhk0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4354&group=aus.legal#4354

From: leu...@bluemountains.net (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 00:55:32 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 00:55 UTC

On Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:10:02 +1100, Max posted:-

Err.. satire, Max. Satire.

Re: Pussy footing ?

<738caa78-5f36-487d-92f2-2a2dbef62ce3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4364&group=aus.legal#4364

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 03:48 UTC

Maynard G. Krebbs wrote:
=====================

> Channel 7 used a Facebook photo of an abo with the same name....
> unfortunately, a different abo, who lives 2000 km away....
> I am sure Media Watch will give them a good smackdown.

** You damn bet they will:

Here is the very guy on video:

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/cleo-smith-first-nations-man-wrongly-accused-sues-channel-7/

Sorry ain't gonna cut it.

..... Phil

Re: Pussy footing ?

<smbcna$md3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4405&group=aus.legal#4405

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 22:37:28 +0800
 by: Clocky - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 14:37 UTC

On 5/11/2021 7:36 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Clocky theCockhead wrote:
> ======================

>>> ** FFS, imbecile - it was " CCTV footage" !!!!
>>
>> It was a combination of evidence you dickhead.
>>

> ** Fuck you - you moronic, shithead *over snipping* LIAR

As reported on the news tonight and here:

https://digichat.info/the-crucial-evidence-that-helped-wa-police-solve-the-case-of-cleo-smiths-whereabouts-in-carnarvon/

As I said.

You owe me an apology.

Re: Pussy footing ?

<f25403d9-e702-4823-845d-3ebcf8820cfan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4412&group=aus.legal#4412

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 11:37:59 -0800 (PST)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 19:37 UTC

Clocky theCockhead wrote:

> >> It was a combination of evidence you dickhead.
> >>

> > ** Fuck you - you moronic, shithead *over snipping* LIAR
> >
> As reported on the news tonight and here:
>
> https://digichat.info/the-crucial-evidence-that-helped-wa-police-solve-the-case-of-cleo-smiths-whereabouts-in-carnarvon/
>
> As I said.
>
> You owe me an apology.

** Fucking Bullshit I do.