From: me...@privacy.net (Smokey)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Forces , ex Forces folks
Date: 27 Jun 2022 18:08:38 GMT
 by: Smokey - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 18:08 UTC

Are you aware of The Veterans Gateway , available on NHS ? I was referred
for Physio on Wednesday, had a call on Friday , appt for Monday .. Worth
investigating if you are waiting for treatment etc , ask at your surgery ..

--
§mokey

Re: Forces , ex Forces folks

<-radnSBRVa2Jsyf_nZ2dnUU7-bXNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4334&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4334

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 23:24:18 +0100
Subject: Re: Forces , ex Forces folks
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
From: petc...@blackberrymoon.co.uk (Pete C)
 by: Pete C - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:24 UTC

On 27/06/2022 19:08, Smokey wrote:
> Are you aware of The Veterans Gateway , available on NHS ? I was referred
> for Physio on Wednesday, had a call on Friday , appt for Monday .. Worth
> investigating if you are waiting for treatment etc , ask at your surgery ..

I was recently refered for physio. After an initial consultation......it
is all online (WFH) They earn 50/60K a year.....sitting at home making
phone calls!

--
Pete C

Re: Forces , ex Forces folks

<jhvtb5FftcnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4337&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4337

From: me...@privacy.net (Smokey)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: 28 Jun 2022 08:44:21 GMT
 by: Smokey - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 08:44 UTC

Pete C <petcrow@blackberrymoon.co.uk> wrote:
> On 27/06/2022 19:08, Smokey wrote:
>> Are you aware of The Veterans Gateway , available on NHS ? I was referred
>> for Physio on Wednesday, had a call on Friday , appt for Monday .. Worth
>> investigating if you are waiting for treatment etc , ask at your surgery ..
>>

> I was recently refered for physio. After an initial consultation......it
> is all online (WFH) They earn 50/60K a year.....sitting at home making
> phone calls!

Thought WFH had ended, This was a face to face appointment at local
hospital ..

--
§mokey