I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.

aus+uk / uk.people.silversurfers / GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.

SubjectAuthor
* GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.John Elliott
+* Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.Who, me?
|`- Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.Herbie
`* Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +
 `* Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.Peter Hawkins
  `- Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +

1
GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.

<tmvvbhdpoitmhpotjt9iol2fhmpkvdbpfv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4367&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4367

From: herb...@gmail.com (John Elliott)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 09:17:14 +0100
 by: John Elliott - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 08:17 UTC

Good morning from Wet Dorset
Overcast and breezy,
The current temperature is 16.8C. 62.2F.
and a pressure of 1019mb. rising.

Herbie.

Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.

<t9p43q$2a8a0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4368&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4368

From: who...@me.nul (Who, me?)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 09:45:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Who, me? - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 09:45 UTC

On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 09:17:14 +0100, John Elliott wrote:

> Good morning from Wet Dorset

Either that's a typo or its an accurate weather report ;)

Up here its a wet day, but at least its only rain unlike the gutter
blocking hail we had yesterday.

--
david

Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.

<jiaj37F67d4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4369&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4369

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 10:56:57 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 09:56 UTC

John Elliott wrote:
> Good morning from Wet Dorset
> Overcast and breezy,
> The current temperature is 16.8C. 62.2F.
> and a pressure of 1019mb. rising.
>
> Herbie.

Mornin' from a gusty, cool, damp but sunny day in South Yorkshire.
We had a very light drizzle until around � hour ago, and every surface
was sodden but parts are beginning to dry out now. Temperature out
there is 16.5�C (61.7�F) but feeling like 15�C (59�F) with the
wind-chill from the, up to 20 mph gusty wind from the WSW. Barometric
pressure is steady at 1013.2 mB with RH showing as 78% but falling
quickly now. Forecast is for no more falling wet stuff for the rest of
today with sunny periods and temperature to peak at 21�C (69.8�F) in the
early afternoon. Take care, stay safe and have a great day everyone.
Poor Sootie doesn't seem to be in any physical pain whilst still
taking the metacam, but has been left with a very pronounced limp and a
definitely negative change in her character. The limp is every time she
tries to lift her rear left leg, that her whole body rises about 2 cm -
3cm. She can no longer run, or jump, and to get up on a chair or bed
etc she has to reach up and pull herself up with her front legs only.
She is very obedient now and has a permanent miserable expression on her
face. No sign of that glint in her eyes and look of devilry or
mischievousness on her face. I want to cry for her all the time. I
don't suppose I'll ever find out what exactly happened to her in that
missing hour between 09:30 and 10:30 last Sunday morning ahen she
suddenly became this disabled. If the limp persists we'll be off to the
vet's again on Monday. Perhaps now the pain has decreased the vet will
be be able to do a more accurate examination and make a better
diagnosis.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.

<pk70chlq4dk4sf9q6itpb7gm41fpttlsle@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4370&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4370

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 11:32:39 +0100
 by: Herbie - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 10:32 UTC

On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 09:45:30 -0000 (UTC), "Who, me?" <who@me.nul>
wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 09:17:14 +0100, John Elliott wrote:
>
>> Good morning from Wet Dorset
>
>Either that's a typo or its an accurate weather report ;)
>
>Up here its a wet day, but at least its only rain unlike the gutter
>blocking hail we had yesterday.
Typo should read West Dorset
Herbire

Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.

<t9pau2$kgn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4371&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4371

From: phawk...@totalise.co.uk (Peter Hawkins)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 12:41:54 +0100
 by: Peter Hawkins - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 11:41 UTC

On 02/07/2022 10:56, Flyi�g �u� 2�22 + wrote:
> John Elliott wrote:
>> Good morning from Wet Dorset
>> Overcast and breezy,
>> The current temperature is 16.8C. 62.2F.
>> and a pressure of 1019mb. rising.
>>
>> Herbie.
>>

> Mornin' from a gusty, cool, damp but sunny day in South Yorkshire.
> We had a very light drizzle until around ½ hour ago, and every surface
> was sodden but parts are beginning to dry out now. Temperature out
> there is 16.5ºC (61.7ºF) but feeling like 15ºC (59ºF) with the
> wind-chill from the, up to 20 mph gusty wind from the WSW. Barometric
> pressure is steady at 1013.2 mB with RH showing as 78% but falling
> quickly now. Forecast is for no more falling wet stuff for the rest of
> today with sunny periods and temperature to peak at 21ºC (69.8ºF) in the
> early afternoon. Take care, stay safe and have a great day everyone.
> Poor Sootie doesn't seem to be in any physical pain whilst still
> taking the metacam, but has been left with a very pronounced limp and a
> definitely negative change in her character. The limp is every time she
> tries to lift her rear left leg, that her whole body rises about 2 cm -
> 3cm. She can no longer run, or jump, and to get up on a chair or bed
> etc she has to reach up and pull herself up with her front legs only.
> She is very obedient now and has a permanent miserable expression on her
> face. No sign of that glint in her eyes and look of devilry or
> mischievousness on her face. I want to cry for her all the time. I
> don't suppose I'll ever find out what exactly happened to her in that
> missing hour between 09:30 and 10:30 last Sunday morning ahen she
> suddenly became this disabled. If the limp persists we'll be off to the
> vet's again on Monday. Perhaps now the pain has decreased the vet will
> be be able to do a more accurate examination and make a better
> diagnosis.

Here's hoping for improvement over the weekend.

--
Sent from my laptop.

Re: GMT Saturday 2nd July 2022.

<jid8dkFhruhU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4374&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4374

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 11:13:12 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Sun, 3 Jul 2022 10:13 UTC

Peter Hawkins wrote:
> On 02/07/2022 10:56, Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + wrote:
>> John Elliott wrote:
>>> Good morning from Wet Dorset
>>> Overcast and breezy,
>>> The current temperature is 16.8C. 62.2F.
>>> and a pressure of 1019mb. rising.
>>>
>>> Herbie.
>>>

>> Mornin' from a gusty, cool, damp but sunny day in South
>> Yorkshire. We had a very light drizzle until around � hour ago, and
>> every surface was sodden but parts are beginning to dry out now.
>> Temperature out there is 16.5�C (61.7�F) but feeling like 15�C
>> (59�F) with the wind-chill from the, up to 20 mph gusty wind from
>> the WSW. Barometric pressure is steady at 1013.2 mB with RH showing
>> as 78% but falling quickly now. Forecast is for no more falling wet
>> stuff for the rest of today with sunny periods and temperature to
>> peak at 21�C (69.8�F) in the early afternoon. Take care, stay safe
>> and have a great day everyone. Poor Sootie doesn't seem to be
>> in any physical pain whilst still taking the metacam, but has been
>> left with a very pronounced limp
>> and a definitely negative change in her character. The limp is
>> every time she tries to lift her rear left leg, that her whole body
>> rises about 2 cm - 3cm. She can no longer run, or jump, and to get
>> up on a chair or bed etc she has to reach up and pull herself up
>> with her front legs only. She is very obedient now and has a
>> permanent miserable expression on her face. No sign of that glint
>> in her eyes and look of devilry or mischievousness on her face. I
>> want to cry for her all the time. I don't suppose I'll ever find out
>> what exactly happened to her in that missing hour between 09:30 and
>> 10:30 last Sunday morning ahen she suddenly became this disabled. If
>> the limp persists we'll be off to the vet's again on Monday. Perhaps
>> now the pain has decreased the vet will be be able to do a
>> more accurate examination and make a better diagnosis.
>
> Here's hoping for improvement over the weekend.

Yep!! Slowly does it. Baby steps!!!