From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Priti 'ungodly' Patel
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 11:20:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:20 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61130841

<quotes>

The government's plan to send some asylum seekers from the UK to Rwanda is "the opposite of the nature of God", the Archbishop of Canterbury has said.

Speaking at Canterbury Cathedral on Easter Sunday, Mr Welby said there were "serious ethical questions about sending asylum seekers overseas".

He added: "The details are for politics and politicians. The principle must stand the judgment of God, and it cannot.

"...And it cannot carry the weight of our national responsibility as a country formed by Christian values; because sub-contracting out our responsibilities ... is the opposite of the nature of God, who himself took responsibility for our failures."

</quotes>

Words achieve nothing; evil is not bound by the laws of good. It requires good men to stand up and act to prevent evil flourishing.