From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Rees-Mogg : Alleluia
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 13:23:59 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 12:23 UTC

https://twitter.com/Jacob_Rees_Mogg/status/1515465308869468163

<quote>

Christ is risen, Alleluia.
He is risen indeed, Alleluia, Alleluia.

</quote>

And behold! For it is written, He who calleth himself Christ shalt be detained by the guards of the borders.

Rejoice! Guilty of using the identity of a man known dead He shalt be placed upon a beast of burden and passed unto deepest Africa to be processed as one migrant illegal who shalt ne'er darken our days again. For it is as has been ordained and shalt be enacted as darkness unfurls over this fair Land of Our Lord.

And thus the priests did tear apart their clothes and shred their holy garments. The women wailed. Children did cry. "Lament!" they cried. "Lament! Desist!" they begged into the unending evening.

But alas! And woe! The Whore of Babylon was unrepentant. Thus did she rise above the masses sobbing and rip out her heart to squeeze it fully to show the gathered throng that not one drop of compassion nor blood resided therein. And the people did despair. For the darkness growed darker

And whilst, even as she spake, her demons of hatred did pluck children from their flimsy craft and drowneth them at sea. Thereafter the women and men were tossed into the tempestuous channel darkened with blood. For she ordered forth that none shalt pass. And the demons rejoiced. For none would pass and not one did.

"Oh Hail the Whore of Babylon!" they proclaimed. For all put to death were as black as coal and did practice pagan worship at the feet of a god denied. Only angels of whiteness remained to be invited in. And thus they were.

"Behold the evil thou hast invited in and enacted" the crowd did cry. But the Whore laughed and cackled loudly and her demons rejoined her. Her demons of hatred descended into the masses and slaughtered every man, woman and child who complained. For so it was written that resistance shalt be futile.

After forty days and forty nights He approached the entry into the Land of Gihanga upon the back of a beast of burden. Whereupon the guards of the borders didst treat him cruelly. "Thou proclaim thineself King yet ye are wanted not by those you say you cometh to save!" they mocked. "Behold! We wanteth you not either" they rebuked. And thus with force He was cast again into the wilderness to face all therein alone.

Upon receipt of her messenger the Whore of Babylon did laugh and laugh louder. Satan rubbed his hands with glee. "Behold the evil I have created and unleashed".

And so the Hills fell silent in the darkness as all who despaired were vanquished until only evil remained. He pondered in the wilderness "I AM" whilst the Babylonian Whore and Satan proclaimed "WE ARE". And thus it is of us and them. For so it is written.