Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? ANOTHER mass shootin by a buck ?? No way !!
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 13:30:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:30 UTC

9 shot, zero killed - Yep, shooter was a groid.
We can only hope the viktums of this obese jungle bunny were fellow gang
bangas and not humans.

```````````````````````````````````````

NIGGER, 22, is arrested after shooting at South Carolina mall that saw
nine people shot and five others injured while trying to flee in panic

Jewayne M. Price, 22, was arrested in connection to Saturday's
shooting at the Columbiana Centre mall in South Carolina
He is expected to be charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol
Police initially detained Price as one of three persons of interest
in the shooting
Officials are still looking for two other suspects
Authorities do believe the shooting was an isolated incident
between the suspects and likely stemmed from an on-going conflict
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10725777/Police-arrest-suspect-South-Carolina-mall-shooting.html