There's no such thing as an original sin. -- Elvis Costello

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / More things explode by themselves in Russia

SubjectAuthor
* More things explode by themselves in RussiaTWP
+- Re: More things explode by themselves in RussiaJeSSe
`- Re: More things explode by themselves in RussiaThe Happy Hippy

1
More things explode by themselves in Russia

<9pH8K.1605522$Z91.254326@fx03.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4452&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4452

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Subject: More things explode by themselves in Russia
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 01:05:22 +0100
 by: TWP - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 00:05 UTC

There's a lot of it about!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10740579/Huge-blaze-sweeps-Russias-biggest-chemical-plant-hours-7-killed-weapon-centre-fire.html

(also
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/04/videos-fire-mysteriously-breaks-out-at-russian-military-research-facility
)

Huge blaze sweeps through Russia’s biggest chemical plant on same day
seven people are killed in fire at weapon research facility

* Plumes of smoke seen at the huge Dmitrievsky Chemical Plant outside Moscow

* Cause of latest fire unknown, just hours after weapons facility blaze
killed seven

*Scientists seen jumping out of windows at research hub in Tver, also
near capital

*Defence Ministry site is where Iskander missiles were built before use
in Ukraine

_______________

Maybe a big increase in production for the war has been ordered and they
haven't been up to it.

Re: More things explode by themselves in Russia

<tQJ8K.472469$SeK9.89277@fx97.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4453&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4453

Subject: Re: More things explode by themselves in Russia
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:51:04 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 02:51 UTC

TWP wrote:
> There's a lot of it about!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10740579/Huge-blaze-sweeps-Russias-biggest-chemical-plant-hours-7-killed-weapon-centre-fire.html
>

> (also
> https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/04/videos-fire-mysteriously-breaks-out-at-russian-military-research-facility
> )
>

> Huge blaze sweeps through Russia’s biggest chemical plant on same day
> seven people are killed in fire at weapon research facility
>

> * Plumes of smoke seen at the huge Dmitrievsky Chemical Plant outside
> Moscow
>
> * Cause of latest fire unknown, just hours after weapons facility blaze
> killed seven
>
> *Scientists seen jumping out of windows at research hub in Tver, also
> near capital
>
> *Defence Ministry site is where Iskander missiles were built before use
> in Ukraine
>
> _______________
>
> Maybe a big increase in production for the war has been ordered and they
> haven't been up to it.

Nazi sabotage, no doubt about it - Lets hope the kremlin is next !

Re: More things explode by themselves in Russia

<20220423113214.00003902@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4459&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4459

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 11:32:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 10:32 UTC

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 01:05:22 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> There's a lot of it about!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10740579/Huge-blaze-sweeps-Russias-biggest-chemical-plant-hours-7-killed-weapon-centre-fire.html
>
> (also
> https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/04/videos-fire-mysteriously-breaks-out-at-russian-military-research-facility
> )
>

> Huge blaze sweeps through Russia’s biggest chemical plant on same day
> seven people are killed in fire at weapon research facility
>

> * Plumes of smoke seen at the huge Dmitrievsky Chemical Plant outside
> Moscow
>
> * Cause of latest fire unknown, just hours after weapons facility
> blaze killed seven
>
> *Scientists seen jumping out of windows at research hub in Tver, also
> near capital
>
> *Defence Ministry site is where Iskander missiles were built before
> use in Ukraine

> Maybe a big increase in production for the war has been ordered and
> they haven't been up to it.

We had best hope so. Because if it was a NATO attack, a NATO facilitated attack, then it's an act of war.

This is the inherent problem with fighting a proxy war, being a party to a conflict while pretending not to be.

Putin has the upper-hand, with just one strike he can force NATO's hand, force NATO to surrender or choose to destroy the world.

Then what do we do ?

We have understood Mutually Assured Destruction for decades. NATO foolishly thought it would not apply, or didn't care that it does, and has consequently over-reached.

NATO, the US and UK, have created the most dangerous situation for the world than we have had since World War II.