Q: Why did the tachyon cross the road? A: Because it was on the other side.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve Rosenberg

SubjectAuthor
* Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve RosenbergTWP
`* Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - SteveThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve RosenbergTWP
  `- Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - SteveThe Happy Hippy

1
Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve Rosenberg

<1Av8K.2181116$391.1831932@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4426&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4426

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Subject: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve Rosenberg
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:37:47 +0100
 by: TWP - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:37 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61188783

There are no shells exploding in Moscow. There are no foreign forces
encircling the city. What Muscovites are experiencing now is nothing
compared to the horrors in Ukraine.

At first glance life here even looks normal. As usual, Moscow's Garden
Ring is packed with traffic. Crowds are streaming from the metro station
opposite me.

In reality, though, little here could be described as normal. Normality
ended on 24 February when Vladimir Putin ordered his troops into Ukraine
for his "Special Military Operation".

I have experienced Communist Russia. I have lived through post-Soviet
Russia. Now the world's largest country has metamorphosed again.

Let me take you on a tour of "Special Military Operation Russia".

more...

Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve Rosenberg

<20220422152110.00001b4a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4430&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4430

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve
Rosenberg
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:21:10 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:21 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:37:47 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61188783
: > Let me take you on a tour of "Special Military Operation Russia".

<quotes>

In the supermarket, the shelves are full. Last month's sugar shortage in Russia - the result of panic buying - appears to have been resolved. But the range of products seems smaller than before. And over the last two months prices have shot up.

"Prices are so high, it's impossible to survive now on my salary," Nadezhda tells me.

"But the hardest thing of all is living in a society that doesn't want to know the truth about events in Ukraine.

</quotes>

Sounds exactly like the UK, and it's probably the same in America and most western countries.

No one here is being told the truth nor wants to hear it. We are being flooded with propaganda just as Russia is; even the BBC are on-board, this report itself being a fine example of that.

The mob has decided that it's with us or against us, and anyone dissenting will be cancelled.

In fact the Cancel Campaign has become so successful, so rabid, that NATO and our politicians are having to calm it down when it insists we should be declaring war on Russia, fighting on the ground against Russia.

They have created a monster even they can't control.

A more dangerous mob than was rallied to take America and Britain into a war on Iraq on the back of lies.

Being against the war on Afghanistan and the war on Iraq elicited accusations of not understanding, mild insults. Being Against the war in the Falklands elicited jingoistic hatreds and threats of violence. Suggesting this war is anything but Russian aggression elicits death and rape threats, threats of being put out of business, having businesses burned down, being punished and harmed for holding such a view. It's the brexit conflict writ large.

I'm willing to doff my hat - It's an undeniable victory for western fascism.

Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve Rosenberg

<OhH8K.589773$NCX1.196673@fx08.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4450&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4450

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 00:57:32 +0100
 by: TWP - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 23:57 UTC

On 22/04/2022 15:21, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:37:47 +0100
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61188783
> :
>> Let me take you on a tour of "Special Military Operation Russia".
>
> <quotes>
>
> In the supermarket, the shelves are full. Last month's sugar shortage in Russia - the result of panic buying - appears to have been resolved. But the range of products seems smaller than before. And over the last two months prices have shot up.
>
> "Prices are so high, it's impossible to survive now on my salary," Nadezhda tells me.
>
> "But the hardest thing of all is living in a society that doesn't want to know the truth about events in Ukraine.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Sounds exactly like the UK, and it's probably the same in America and most western countries.
>
> No one here is being told the truth nor wants to hear it. We are being flooded with propaganda just as Russia is; even the BBC are on-board, this report itself being a fine example of that.
>
> The mob has decided that it's with us or against us, and anyone dissenting will be cancelled.
>
> In fact the Cancel Campaign has become so successful, so rabid, that NATO and our politicians are having to calm it down when it insists we should be declaring war on Russia, fighting on the ground against Russia.
>
> They have created a monster even they can't control.
>
> A more dangerous mob than was rallied to take America and Britain into a war on Iraq on the back of lies.
>
> Being against the war on Afghanistan and the war on Iraq elicited accusations of not understanding, mild insults. Being Against the war in the Falklands elicited jingoistic hatreds and threats of violence. Suggesting this war is anything but Russian aggression elicits death and rape threats, threats of being put out of business, having businesses burned down, being punished and harmed for holding such a view. It's the brexit conflict writ large.
>
> I'm willing to doff my hat - It's an undeniable victory for western fascism.

I think it's a mistake to aim retaliation to broadly. As the article
says, as Russians they do owe allegiance first to Russia. You end up
trapping people that might otherwise have come to see things our way.

Re: Ukraine war: The Russia I knew no longer exists - Steve Rosenberg

<20220423105648.00001fb4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4457&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4457

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Rosenberg
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 10:56:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 09:56 UTC

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 00:57:32 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I think it's a mistake to aim retaliation to broadly. As the article
> says, as Russians they do owe allegiance first to Russia. You end up
> trapping people that might otherwise have come to see things our way.

It's basically NATO terrorism; you either remove your leader and welcome in a western puppet regime, or you starve.

Has terrorism ever worked ?